Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Car.. Within The Week!! :d

ryancorf

Hey!

First time I'm posting, but been a lurker for a while! :)

Ordered my car at the start of April, which had to be factory built. Finally got the phone call telling me that it is in the country! :D

I've ordered...

• Ford Fiesta
  • Titanium
  • Hot Mustard
  • 3 Door
  • 1.0 EcoBoost (100 HP)
  • Keyless entry
  • spare wheel included

I'm upgrading from an 03 reg Fiat Punto - so its a big step for me! Seriously can't wait and was just posting on here to see if anyone could offer any tips and tricks! :)

Photos to follow...

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Not hot mustard!!!

I guess i've been unique for way too long :P

Just kiddin'

Welcome!

• Like 1

Nice x

I was looking at the Hot Mustard but I.. I just didn't have the courage so I went with Frozen White :driving: .. there's definitely something about it but Leroy's looks sweet!

I ordered my Zetec S at the same time and was told last week that it's on it's way to the dealership! Also factory built with 17" wheels, Convenience Pack, and Privacy glass. :)

Sorry Leroy! :P I do like the black rims on yours! But I'm not really planning on changing much on mine to be honest! :)

I also keep seeing more Hot Mustard around :( I thought I was going to be unique! :(

:ph34r:

I was looking at the Hot Mustard but I.. I just didn't have the courage so I went with Frozen White :driving: .. there's definitely something about it but Leroy's looks sweet!

I ordered my Zetec S at the same time and was told last week that it's on it's way to the dealership! Also factory built with 17" wheels, Convenience Pack, and Privacy glass. :)

Hahahahaha. I remember my dealer saying, you got to have some balls to buy this colour :P

Sorry Leroy! :P I do like the black rims on yours! But I'm not really planning on changing much on mine to be honest! :)

I also keep seeing more Hot Mustard around :( I thought I was going to be unique! :(

:ph34r:

not really planning on changing much on mine to be honest!.....That's what we all say :P

Hahahahaha. I remember my dealer saying, you got to have some balls to buy this colour :P

That's exactly what mine said to me! and kept asking me if I was sure! haha :P - Just heard from the dealer, I should be getting it on Monday!! :D

not really planning on changing much on mine to be honest!.....That's what we all say :P

To be honest, I've gone with the titanium one - so it's got a pretty decent styling already... I do like what you have done to your roof though!!! :P

To be honest, I've gone with the titanium one - so it's got a pretty decent styling already... I do like what you have done to your roof though!!! :P

i've also got the titanium version. Don't steal my roof idea :P

I will be posting some new pics on my project page soon...sice i've got it updated 2day :D

i've also got the titanium version. Don't steal my roof idea :P

I will be posting some new pics on my project page soon...sice i've got it updated 2day :D

Just seen the pics, they look awesome! :D I'm not brave enough to change it to be honest!!! haha maybe sometime in the future! haha

Another thing I wanted to ask about was the Ford Sync system - I have put a usb in a friends car, and it won't read all of the songs, it can play them if I browse the USB but i cant search for it through album, artist or track.. anyone have a solution? :)

You have to have every song tagged properly.
Then you can use voice commands to play certain albums, artists etc.
Haven't used usb in a while since i mostly use bluetooth. Buf if i remember correctly you should say somethink like: Play album (album name here)...

I've had a mess around with the tags, tried to replicate the ones that work on the ones that don't, but I have no clue, I'll have another play later and see what I can do!

thats how i found out that it wasn't recognising them I was saying 'play artist imagine dragons' and it wasn't finding it.. so i went to find it through sync interface, and they were only there if i pressed 'browse usb'

So I'm sure its the tags! :)

on my car now I use bluetooth, but my battery does die pretty quickly, so I don't bother now haha

If you have an iPhone just plug that into the USB, works perfectly with voice commands. Or if your on Andriod, bluetooth works well but voice commands don't work (on mine at least)

If you have an iPhone just plug that into the USB, works perfectly with voice commands. Or if your on Andriod, Bluetooth works well but voice commands don't work (on mine at least)

Thanks Nathan. :)

I'm on android, I do have an iPod though, but it just seemed a pain to plug it in all the time! I got a tiny little USB drive you can barely even see - so it doesnt get in the way, I think I just need to sort out the tags to be honest :)

Thanks Nathan. :)

I'm on android, I do have an iPod though, but it just seemed a pain to plug it in all the time! I got a tiny little USB drive you can barely even see - so it doesnt get in the way, I think I just need to sort out the tags to be honest :)

Ahh, I see. I tag my music in iTunes, only tried a few songs via USB but they all worked with voice commands. If your not using iTunes, there are plenty of programs out there to write the ID3 tags correctly. Google is your best friend ;)

Oh, I just realised you're from Cheshire too! where about? :)

Brooklands in Sale. There's a few of us in the Cheshire area, Vito787 has a red Ecobeast and lives the road across from me. He took me to a meet just next to the Trafford Centre last Friday... Never been to one before but it was like a scene out of Fast & Furious!

Ahh, I see. I tag my music in iTunes, only tried a few songs via USB but they all worked with voice commands. If your not using iTunes, there are plenty of programs out there to write the ID3 tags correctly. Google is your best friend ;)

All of my music is lifted straight out of iTunes, but yeah, I'll have a go of finding some software to tag it for me!

Brooklands in Sale. There's a few of us in the Cheshire area, Vito787 has a red Ecobeast and lives the road across from me. He took me to a meet just next to the Trafford Centre last Friday... Never been to one before but it was like a scene out of Fast & Furious!

Sounds awesome! Without sounding like a complete 'newbie' what do you actually do there? :P haha

I'm still settling in, only been on here for a month and a half so don't feel alone!

Tbh I didn't do a lot we just parked up and watched. There is a mile 'strip' where the local boy racers come to show off... Bit of racing but the road is pretty much shut off, I went a little earlier but Vito sent me a snapchat of someone drifting.

We went mainly to see all the cars - ranging from Fiesta ST's to Yamaha R1's to Nissan GTR's.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Ford OC mobile app

I'm still settling in, only been on here for a month and a half so don't feel alone!

Tbh I didn't do a lot we just parked up and watched. There is a mile 'strip' where the local boy racers come to show off... Bit of racing but the road is pretty much shut off, I went a little earlier but Vito sent me a snapchat of someone drifting.

We went mainly to see all the cars - ranging from Fiesta ST's to Yamaha R1's to Nissan GTR's.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Ford OC mobile app

Sounds cool! :)

I seen my car in the dealership today - already been there a week!! But they have been messing around with the finance stuff.. so I should have it monday! :D

Ford Fiesta Hot Mustard - Titanium - EcoBoost

Finally got it. Here's a quick pic, plenty more to follow...
  • Like 1

Titanium all the way!

Yesss! :P Hot Mustard & Titanium!!!

New vs Old Car!

I had to say goodbye to my old car yesterday, it was getting on for 10 years.. But I love my Fiesta! :D
  • Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club