Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Exhaust Life

Vendee

It just occurred to me that my 55 plate 2.0 TDCi with 131k miles on the clock is still on its original exhaust after almost 9 years. I've owned it from new so I know its original. Can anyone beat that? B)

Still on the original clutch too and hoping it lasts another couple of years.

my 06 1.8 TDCI also on original exhaust, 130k miles :)

55 plate focus 122k with original exhaust,gonna need a new one soon ida thought though :P

55 plate jan 06 still on original also last car the mk1 was almost 11 years old with original exhaust

My original exhaust was scrapped after 18 months but my replacement will outlast the car, T304 stainless

Id just like to add that a diesel car's exhaust will outlive that of a petrol

Because diesel engine produce more oil and carbon which lines the exhaust repelling moisture corrasion

Petrols have a lot of condensation in the exhaust with less oil substance to protect lining.

• Like 1

was just gonna say ford actually makes some thing that lasts, but reading lenny's previous post doubt it lol

• Like 1

Hey

Friend of mine has an X plate 1.8/2.0 petrol (cant remember exact engine) zetec focus it has done 95k miles, still on its original, The back box needs replacing only now lol

Jamie

• Like 1

was just gonna say ford actually makes some thing that lasts, but reading lenny's previous post doubt it lol

i wanted to take my stock exhaust home but Darren at Souhans told me it wouldnt fit in the car,

I then asked him to cut it in half to which he said no its goin in the skip, you wont need it,

I was gonna sell it, im sure he sold it the B••tard :lol:

• Like 1

Hey

Friend of mine has an X plate 1.8/2.0 petrol (cant remember exact engine) zetec focus it has done 95k miles, still on its original, The back box needs replacing only now lol

Jamie

reminds me of the yard brush that trigger had in only fool and horses :lol: check-it-out Yo!
  • Like 1

• Like 1

lol haha "20 years old and has had " 17 new heads and 14 new handles"

:-)

Jamie

• Like 1

lol haha "20 years old and has had " 17 new heads and 14 new handles"

:-)

Jamie

:lol: sort of like your mates original exhaust that has had a new back box lmfao
  • Like 1

lenny you should of told him to cut it up in front of you or else you re-fuse to leave lmao.... if you took it apart section by section im sure of fitted lol

lenny you should of told him to cut it up in front of you or else you re-fuse to leave lmao.... if you took it apart section by section im sure of fitted lol

nah standard exhaust is one piece from cat back see pic:

Image2309.jpg

replaced with this:

Image2321.jpg

• Like 1

Hey Lenny

Good luck keeping that nice exhaust clean hehehe :-)

Jamie

• Like 1