Do Not Sell My Personal Information

All Interior Lighting To Blue?

KayJay

Hello everyone, just going to make a quick post because I don't know how to search on this site, the search bar keeps taking me to google for some reason.

Anyhow, as the title suggests, I want to change all my interior lighting including my standard stereo to blue but I don't have the knowledge to do so and would end up wrecking my car. I have a Ford Focus MK2.5 and am willing to pay anyone who can do this for me? I live in Nottingham UK so preferably nobody too far away.

Cheers, KayJay.

There was a chap who did this on his instrument cluster, but I cant recall if he said leave the stereo well alone... Either way, he hasnt been on in a while from what I recall... however he might respond to a message if you want me to give him a prod?

As for the mod though, as good as it is, I cant say that it would be worth it, too much risk of breaking stuff!

There are traders on eBay that do blue led aircon controls, headlight switches and demister buttons but very rarely do I see ones that do window switches, clusters or radios.

I have my headlight switch, demister button and aircon dials swapped however the aircon unit was faulty and I swapped it back to the original unit until I can get the unit looked at by my Nieces Husband (He's a Control Engineer so far better with electronics than me).

Yes jeebowhite, would you mind giving him a prod. I was a bit rash in my original post, I'd like to turn as many lights as I can blur, I think it looks so much nicer than the standard red.

KayJay

Hello everyone, just going to make a quick post because I don't know how to search on this site, the search bar keeps taking me to google for some reason.

To clarify on the search options, if you want to search through the PC based Forum rather than Google just click on the Google tab in the search box for all search options.-

post-28494-0-22816600-1402104574_thumb.j

• Like 1

Dropped him a message and will see what he comes back with :)

• 2 weeks later...

Did he get back to you?

Cheers

Sadly not, I think he is off the grid with work!

Ok thanks for trying for me, I appreciate it!

Cheers

if I find out I will let you know :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club