Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Intermittent Alarm Triggers

wilywombat

My 2009 Fiesta 1.6Tdci suffers from intermittent alarm triggers. They do not occur regularly and may not occur for a couple of days, but when they do start, the alarm may re-trigger about 5 minutes after being reset. I have checked all doors and windows are closed. Can anyone give me a clue what may be causing this? Many thanks.

sounds like either water ingress or a bad sensor. have you checked for any error codes?

My 2009 Fiesta 1.6Tdci suffers from intermittent alarm triggers. They do not occur regularly and may not occur for a couple of days, but when they do start, the alarm may re-trigger about 5 minutes after being reset. I have checked all doors and windows are closed. Can anyone give me a clue what may be causing this? Many thanks.

try making sure there's no flying insects in the car as I had the problem and discovered it was a moth,

Yep and spiders which this time of year love running around in your car and trailing webs.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club