Do Not Sell My Personal Information

FAO MichellefromEssex

Mark M.K

I know that you have the Mountune cars mats, but i was wondering if they are a perfect fit? Do they use the drivers side clips to stop them moving? As i've noticed today when i was cleaning my car, the drivers side has a small hole appearing! :angry:

Thanks in advance :)

I know that you have the Mountune cars mats, but i was wondering if they are a perfect fit? Do they use the drivers side clips to stop them moving? As i've noticed today when i was cleaning my car, the drivers side has a small hole appearing! :angry:

Thanks in advance :)

Yes they are a perfect fit even in the rear - they have the clips to stop slipping on the drivers side - very impressed with them, they are wearing well, the only downside is that the mountune yellow does get dirty quickly, but a quick hoover over once a week soon rectifies that.

Thanks Michelle :) Them guys at Mountune are great, got a set of mats comming my way next week :). I also asked David about engine tuning for the 1.4, and he said "stay tuned for later in the year" :D

Stay tuned for later this year... dont tell me that.. Ive already got the exterior done, and have too much cash floating around so its tempting to upgrade my 1.4 too... woo hoo hope that happens.. keep me updateed

Yes they are a perfect fit even in the rear - they have the clips to stop slipping on the drivers side - very impressed with them, they are wearing well, the only downside is that the mountune yellow does get dirty quickly, but a quick hoover over once a week soon rectifies that.

Are the mountune badges on all mats or just the drivers? Had my kit fitted yesterday, im in love with it! the noise is amazing, took it to passion ford meet last night and it got a lot of attention,my exhaust looks like it hanging rather low though , does yours look low or does it sit near the plastic?

Stay tuned for later this year... dont tell me that.. Ive already got the exterior done, and have too much cash floating around so its tempting to upgrade my 1.4 too... woo hoo hope that happens.. keep me updateed

Will do, but i'll be the first in line when they start on the 1.4 engines! :D

Are the mountune badges on all mats or just the drivers? Had my kit fitted yesterday, im in love with it! the noise is amazing, took it to passion ford meet last night and it got a lot of attention,my exhaust looks like it hanging rather low though , does yours look low or does it sit near the plastic?

I was wondering if you had it done- did start a thread for you but think its sunk a few pages now. Logos are on both front mats, rear ones are just edge in yellow stitching. I will stop by tomorrow and compare exhausts as I think ours is high up near the plastic, ours is going back on Monday for a week, I am having their demonstration car, just for them to give mine a through going over and for me to re create my driving on their model just to check its not my driving lol.

Sky3 - I dont know, you could always drop them an email and ask, email address is on their website.

Thats strange, they are normally very good and reply near on straight away, drop them a call and ask for David Moore.

I was wondering if you had it done- did start a thread for you but think its sunk a few pages now. Logos are on both front mats, rear ones are just edge in yellow stitching. I will stop by tomorrow and compare exhausts as I think ours is high up near the plastic, ours is going back on Monday for a week, I am having their demonstration car, just for them to give mine a through going over and for me to re create my driving on their model just to check its not my driving lol.

Sky3 - I dont know, you could always drop them an email and ask, email address is on their website.

There model now has carbon bits all over it which they are trialing they look so nice, id of had some but they are'nt in production yet. I wonder if they would notice if i swapped them with my standard bits lol

There model now has carbon bits all over it which they are trialing they look so nice, id of had some but they are'nt in production yet. I wonder if they would notice if i swapped them with my standard bits lol

Wonder if they notice if I dont take the car back to swap over lol.

Wonder if they notice if I dont take the car back to swap over lol.

lol you could always try it, think you may get a phone call asking for it back lol, i want to work at that place so badly lol When im fully qualified think i may have to keep pestering them for a job lol When you next walk/drive past could you have a look at my exhaust please, and then post on here if you think it sits alot lower than yours, thank you :)

What cardon bits did it have then??

What cardon bits did it have then??

I will check with them to see if I am allowed to take a pic of it next week when I have it for the week to show you all.

I will check with them to see if I am allowed to take a pic of it next week when I have it for the week to show you all.

I was just thinking to myself i wonder if they will take them off before you get it as they are there prototype ones.... anyways what they had was the mirrors, the stripes like michelles but in carbon, they have a rear diffuser in progress , they had the front bit grill partially done , just needs the mountune badge smoothed into it, and it had a lower splitter in carbon. Im sure im allowed to say this as it wasnt hidden or anything lol

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club