Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hey

INDUSTRYHATER

Hey guys/gals

My name is Aaron!

Although I'm far from being technically minded, infact when it comes to cars I'm not technically minded at all, I have been a ford owner for many years. I do browse this forum from afar occasionally but try not to get involved as I've got a am old Sokol ford itch I cannot afford to scratch!!!

I used to have a Series 2 RS turbo, completely standard but it suffered rust in all the normal places and had to get rid. I also used to have a MK3 cabby which I stuck a series 1 kit on and had it re sprayed in ford Paris blue ( my dad was a sprayer) . The RS lovers would of hated but gosh I thought it looked awsome, I honestly think I loved the challenge of tracking down the recaros, the s1 alloys and the rest of the parts, more than I did driving the bone shaking thing!

Maybe one day I will get a Fiesta RS, by now you should of guessed I love the boy racer era of fords, not the stupid after market body kit cars, the standard ones were beautiful in my yes and still are.

It's great to be here and I look forward to contributing,

Hi welcome :)

Welcome to the family, and the boy racer side of the old skools is a brilliant place to begin

Sent from my MY SAGA C2 using Ford OC mobile app

Hi and welcome to the mad house 😂😂😂

I resent that comment Darrell, just because me specifically and a few others might be a bit fruity... doesnt make us the mad house ;) .... or does it? just let me argue this in my head and I will get back to you....

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club