Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Zetec Blue First Impressions

rafster

I got a Zetec Blue 1.25L brand new (picked it up yesterday, got a nice deal so thought why not) for a "weekend car". I work in the city and don't use a car much. My car history was an insanely modified 206 :lol: , then a 3 series and now this. I didn't need anything fancy because its sole purpose is to do the weekend chores I can't do during the week due to work. It's a 5 door, with the bluetooth features and the tech pack. The car is great for driving around town. It is miles better than the 206 I had before.

I am really happy with it. I have hooked up my iPod classic 80gb through the line in using the true line out on the iPod (got a dongle). Sounds perfect, R.E.M., Dire Straits, The Who all sound crystal clear on the Speakers! Ford are offering a USB attachment soon though so you can access your ipod on the head unit B) which will be even better.

Does anyone know how to access call history through the head unit? Mines just shows unavailable. I assume this is mobile dependant? (I use a O2 XDA Stellar)

If anyone wants any pics, let me know.

• 2 weeks later...

I got a Zetec Blue 1.25L brand new (picked it up yesterday, got a nice deal so thought why not) for a "weekend car". I work in the city and don't use a car much. My car history was an insanely modified 206 :lol: , then a 3 series and now this. I didn't need anything fancy because its sole purpose is to do the weekend chores I can't do during the week due to work. It's a 5 door, with the bluetooth features and the tech pack. The car is great for driving around town. It is miles better than the 206 I had before.

I am really happy with it. I have hooked up my iPod classic 80gb through the line in using the true line out on the iPod (got a dongle). Sounds perfect, R.E.M., Dire Straits, The Who all sound crystal clear on the speakers! Ford are offering a USB attachment soon though so you can access your ipod on the head unit B) which will be even better.

Does anyone know how to access call history through the head unit? Mines just shows unavailable. I assume this is mobile dependant? (I use a O2 XDA Stellar)

If anyone wants any pics, let me know.

Hi got the same model i think only 3 door, picked it up brand new for £7700!! 3 grand off all because of the new model coming out!!!! has the sony stereo and blue tooth, ford gives a list of all the fully compatible mobiles mines a Samsung and shows the same as urs "unavailable" for the call history. v v pleased with it, excellent drive and at that price just unbelievable!! one weird thing though when the fuel low warning light came on so did main beam!! could cancel it by the stalk but v strange, have topped it up and see if i can reproduce it next time it comes on - be intresting to know if yrs does it too?

have fun

cheers

Andy

Hi got the same model i think only 3 door, picked it up brand new for £7700!! 3 grand off all because of the new model coming out!!!! has the sony stereo and blue tooth, ford gives a list of all the fully compatible mobiles mines a samsung and shows the same as urs "unavailable" for the call history. v v pleased with it, excellent drive and at that price just unbelievable!! one weird thing though when the fuel low warning light came on so did main beam!! could cancel it by the stalk but v strange, have topped it up and see if i can reproduce it next time it comes on - be intresting to know if yrs does it too?

have fun

cheers

Andy

Hi spurty.....check your vin number & check out the fiesta suspension warning,YOUR CAR MAY WELL BE AFFECTED.

Hi got the same model i think only 3 door, picked it up brand new for £7700!! 3 grand off all because of the new model coming out!!!! has the sony stereo and blue tooth, ford gives a list of all the fully compatible mobiles mines a samsung and shows the same as urs "unavailable" for the call history. v v pleased with it, excellent drive and at that price just unbelievable!! one weird thing though when the fuel low warning light came on so did main beam!! could cancel it by the stalk but v strange, have topped it up and see if i can reproduce it next time it comes on - be intresting to know if yrs does it too?

have fun

cheers

Andy

Yeah I like it. Nice to drive and easy to use. Good fuel economy!

I havent been low on petrol, I always keep half a tank at least in the car. Not sure why the beam would come on, sounds like a silly feature if it was to remind the driver.

PS slimfast how can we check the VIN, what do we look out for?

Yeah I like it. Nice to drive and easy to use. Good fuel economy!

I havent been low on petrol, I always keep half a tank at least in the car. Not sure why the beam would come on, sounds like a silly feature if it was to remind the driver.

PS slimfast how can we check the VIN, what do we look out for?

Look on the outside of your car through the windscreen on the passenger side.right in the corner of the windscreen you will see a number in a little box.cross reference it with all the others given on the suspension warning thread.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club