Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My First "mod"

bry0586

even though i said i wouldn't be modding this, well yeah ..... haha. decided to get some team heko wind deflectors, easily fitted apart from the drivers window catching it, with a lil jiggle its all good now( i hope) haha

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/t1.0-9/10458348_10154231072545263_1068928668715874600_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/t1.0-9/1512330_10154231072270263_6518937025044732591_n.jpg

• Like 1

Looking good Bryan!

Its addictive!!

Thankyou. I didnt use the little metal brackets provided because tbh I had no idea what to do with then haha. Oooo I know, the amount of times I changed my zr over the 5 years of owning it haha. Mainly going to just tweak this here n there haha

Nice one Bryan. I didn't use the brackets either when I fitted mine on the last car. They looked like they would damage the glass but didn't need them anyway.

The clips can be useful to help stop the vents being pinched and to stop them flying off at speed.

Put them into the top channel loosely and then push up into position using a blade screwdriver.

If one side has gripper hooks on it then make sure that side is inwards.

Open and close the window a couple of times to ensure the clips are fully pushed home.

the little diagram for the brackets didnt actually tell you much thats one reason i didnt bother, so they go in pointy way up with the hook "facing the car", where about do they go as i have 8, 1 on each end?

you've got 8? I only had 4 and 2 of them fell out. mine had a few little strips of double sided tape which helped keep them in place but the rear ones kept on dropping down so I decided to use double sided tape all along the deflectors this weekend and so far so good - they remain in position.

Super glued mine. They just keep falling down , and seeing the tape just make the car look stupid. It's like having your trousers half down and seeing the unsightly rear end. Just looks ugly. Or I could be I've not installed them right.

Marine sealant held mine in place just a bit on the top and a bit on the side 2 years on its fine and unnoticeable

i used double sided on different spots, so far so good, i'll be on a couple long a roads tomorrow so it'll be a good test, but yeh 8 little clips............

and the mod list begins...... :D

It's truly is addictive. Before you know it you have the whole interior striped.

I said I wouldnt modify the Mondeo due to costs, I dont have the money to do it! But then again, much like any hardcore addiction, you need to go to rehab to get over it, and I cant say its a good thing or a bad thing, but last time I checked there was no Modifiers Anonnymous group :P

Unless of course, we count the forum as the group :D

bought my car thinking im gonna leave this one alone, oops eBay, oops beer, oops loads of leds then parking sensors and a k+n panel filter then um elm cable aaaaaaarrgh make me stop!!!!

• Like 1

bought my car thinking im gonna leave this one alone, oops ebay, oops beer, oops loads of leds then parking sensors and a k+n panel filter then um elm cable aaaaaaarrgh make me stop!!!!

dual reverse lighting is a nice mod too lol

See my profile page for links to 28 guides

dual reverse lighting is a nice mod too lol

See my profile page for links to 28 guides

Ill be divorced in a week!

• Like 1

well so far the front are holding up great, the rears though im going to have to secure in a better way, luckily i was parked up when i open windows and they started to drop haha.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club