Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wheel Nuts?

M4RC

Can anyone recommend some decent wheel nuts? The original crappy ford alloy caps keep rounding

There's a set on eBay here's the link i have had them in chrome and now got a black set keep changing my mind lol and they are fine never caused me a problem http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/130938449703

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

Would they be okay for my standard wheels? Also what do you do about the locking nut?

Um tbh i dont know about your standard alloys tbh and i got a new set of locking nuts in the same colour

How many times have you taken the wheels off to cause this?

Could you not buy those in chrome but use the original locking one?

Um tbh i dont know about your standard alloys tbh and i got a new set of locking nuts in the same colour

I don't think they're for standard :(. Ah okay

How many times have you taken the wheels off to cause this?

Could you not buy those in chrome but use the original locking one?

Just a few times.. Buy what in chrome? It's the actual caps that seem to round. Yeah the original locking is fine

The ones Daniel linked to in chrome. If worried about fitting I'm sure the seller would be able to advise

The ones Daniel linked to in chrome. If worried about fitting I'm sure the seller would be able to advise

Ah okay :), think I would get them in black as the lock nuts rusty anyways. I'll ask the seller

The ad does say aftermarket alloys only, but im sure there aint no difference in ford and aftermarket alloy nuts can they be?? They would have to be the same size and length the only difference i guess would be the angle on the end of them aftermarket a use 60'deg tapers on them i dunno if ford alloys use the same taper or not

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club