Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New On Here

icemanbam503

Hi my name is Bo, I'm new on here. I wanted to join a sight that I can keep and show my progress on my car. I have a 1967 Ford Falcon Sports Coupe. It cam with a straight 6 in the car less than 90,000 miles. I just got done putting in a 302 and a new transmission, now I got to get my exhaust system in. And other stuff, to much to say in one post. Hope u stop by to look at my progress on it I'll keep updating it.

Sent from my C6916 using Ford OC mobile app

Welcome to the forum Bo

Hi welcome :)

Welcome to the family Bo!

I havent heard th ename Falcon for some time, so I must admit, I look forward to your progress on the car.

Given the rarity of the Falcon (certainly on this forum) I think we need to make it a compulsary requirement of your membership that you commit to doing a build thread here: http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/forum/89-ford-project-and-build-threads/ and I think we should insist of pictures everywhere :P lol I think you will certainly attract a lot of attention.

As we are based in the UK and given that the Falcom has rarely stepped foot on our soil, I presume that you are based over in the states?

Thank you everyone, yes jeebo I am based out of America and I am amazed that there are not to many of them out torwds your way. I am trying to get into The Falcon Club of America so I can see more of them because over here they are still hard to find to. I will do the build thread to keep updates

I am surprised they are as rare over there to be honest, I thought with a motor like that, you might still have them on the roads along with the mustangs :)

Yea the thing is over here lots of people take the old muscle and classic cars and turn them into drag cars and then crash them. Now finally people realizing that there are disappearing quick so now they are actually restoring them

Yeah the dragsters is pretty standard over there :p