Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mo is going back for a while

MichellefromEssex

Next Monday Mo is going back to Mountune for a week as we have still been experiencing some power loss when pulling away, the guys have been great at Mountune and have really been looking into my problem and think they may have an idea whats causing it but do not want to make any changes just yet to mine, they want me to take their car for a week, I am having their demonstrator car to recreate my driving on their car, if it happens this way they know its me :lol::lol: I am assuming their car is the one that has been in all the magazines etc and I am looking forward to driving it and seeing if it has the same feel to it as mine, will really put my mind at rest as I have been worrying that the power loss could happen at a cruicial dangerous time ie on the M25 and lane changing.

Next Monday Mo is going back to Mountune for a week as we have still been experiencing some power loss when pulling away, the guys have been great at Mountune and have really been looking into my problem and think they may have an idea whats causing it but do not want to make any changes just yet to mine, they want me to take their car for a week, I am having their demonstrator car to recreate my driving on their car, if it happens this way they know its me :lol::lol: I am assuming their car is the one that has been in all the magazines etc and I am looking forward to driving it and seeing if it has the same feel to it as mine, will really put my mind at rest as I have been worrying that the power loss could happen at a cruicial dangerous time ie on the M25 and lane changing.

Enjoy their demo car :lol: Hopefully it's a mechanical problem and it gets sorted.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club