Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Fiesta Zetec 2013 Boot Spares

brbrown

I was looking for boot spares that would hold things in place so they don't move around. I notice there are two hook attachments in the rear of the seats and also a hook on each side near the rear of the boot and guess these must be a means of fixing spares or harnesses? Does anyone know of such spares, if so where might I find them. i have searched Ford spares and Halfords to no avail.

The easiest thing to do is buy a collapsible crate and some bungee cords, then tie the bungee onto the hook, through the basket and onto the other side :)

Hello James. Thanks for the reply. That seems like the best idea and maybe what Ford would expect. In the absence of anything else, I will go for your idea. Thanks again. Brian

No worries,

I tend to do this and all the guys at work (who drive around the country for a living) do the same thing! its certainly the cheapest and one of the most practical options :)

OK. Thanks again.

The hooks are ideal for shopping carrier bags to save them rolling around in the boot. Not that real men do shopping of course. *cough*

The hooks on the back of the seats are for the Isofix standard of being able to hold a child's seat hahaha my mate has a rubber boot mat, and it's great.. Holds a crate brilliantly ;) hahaha

Hello Phil. I had one of those in my old Peugeot but there aren't any suitable hooks in the Fiesta. I could perhaps fix some somehow.

OK! Thanks everyone for the replies.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club