Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Another Car Already!

ed12

It was time for the company car, but as it's my first I don't get a brand new one, and therefore didn't get a say in the colour :( It also means I cannot mod or change anything!

So I present the Fiesta Titanium 1.6 TDCi!

post-37373-0-34996700-1402947311_thumb.j

post-37373-0-00835600-1402947540_thumb.j

But you got a titanium, so you got that going for you! Congrats. What colour is it? (Hopefully not hot pink ;) ) The Interior pic you uploaded looks great, too!

Yep, Hot Magenta... lol Thank god for privacy glass!

still a good motor none the less!

Drives really well, steering is responsive, leaves people behind who think I'm an old lady to tailgate (no smoke though!) Bit jerky around 50mph in 5th (DPF Regen maybe?) Real shame it has drums on the rear, I loved that about the focus with discs, stops so much faster and feels stronger without stamping on the pedal. Fuel just keeps on going, Computer says I have 45 miles left and have done 470 on the tank!

that is a very good result!

With my first fiesta related question! I keep reading the fuel tank is 40 litres, however today I put 41.41 in before the first click. It was really low though, had 0 miles for 3 or so. I wasn't panicking, honest :whistling: :whistling:

The tank can completely empty and there's still fuel left in the pipes and rails and such. Not sure about DERV's, but on petrol cars there is a space in the tank for the vapours, and some pumps can fill those.

Thought Titanium's had cruise control as standard?

I tend to fill everytime to 3 clicks, take it up to the neck and leave it there :)

It started life as a zetec (and still is according to etis), but all ford paperwork with it says titanium, registered as a titanium from number plate checks and also has rear badge. So really its a zetec with some optional extras from what I can gather. I was aware of the options list before and it was my belief that all titaniums had cruise, auto lights/wipers/dimming mirror, Sony, climate control and powerfold mirrors? If it wasn't a leased car I would be jumping around saying its on false plates :P lol

• Like 1

Perhaps (as it often can be) etis is wrong. It sounds to me like you probably have got a titanium from factory but its registered incorrectly on there!

Oh yes, Eits says it can have 95 octane petrol and diesel haha! However standard items on a titanium are things like the Sony, cruise and climate. All things this doesn't have!

hmmm very perculiar!

From the spec the car is (ignoring what its registered as) it fits in perfectly as a zetec eco with some options ticked. There's a receipt in there for tyres and its down as a 1.4 climate. (That doesn't exist?)

:o very nice job with the interior shot mate! Haven't seen one as good as that in some time :D

• Like 1

:o very nice job with the interior shot mate! Haven't seen one as good as that in some time :D

Already been established mate. Had a chat at work and car is being replaced for a real titanium :P

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC