Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Will A Cmax Bonnet Fit A Focus Zetec?

stebo88

Will a bonnet of a cmax fit on my ford focus zetec? Need a new bonnet as mine is all rusted so a respray is not an option. The only one i can find is of a cmax. Dont want to pay £280 for a brand new bonnet. Thanks.

C max is unlikely to fit its a different size for one from what i recall

As far as these bonnets are concerned, eacatparts believes that the MK2 Focus and the MK1 CMAX share the same bonnet, however, I recall that the light assemblies are different, so I would say your best bet is to go to a few scrappies and/or used part suppliers, and ask them if you can just compare it to the one on your car for reassurance. most places wouldnt mind if they are quiet.

Ive drove round every scrappie i know today and cant find one the right colour. Dont want to pay for one to be resprayed as im skint at the minute. Is there any where you know of online maybe that i can order a bonnet from cheap and all ready sprayed?

I would suggest that you pop to a local scrappie (with the wrong colour) and ask if you can compare it to yours. do that, and then walk away so you know it fits, then go to somewhere like breakeryard.com, register and request the parts in the colours and you should be able to get the right part in the right colour.

No it does not fit. It's smaller.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club