Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Computer in mk7

caligator

Hi,

I realised that I have strange computer in my fiesta... It doesn't display 3 lines but 2:/ Is there anybody who knows that is going on?:P Every fiesta that I looked at in the net has 3 lines...

Hi,

I realised that I have strange computer in my fiesta... It doesn't display 3 lines but 2:/ Is there anybody who knows that is going on?:P Every fiesta that I looked at in the net has 3 lines...

I think you get the two line display if you don't have bluetooth or USB installed in your car. Or is this the display behind the steering wheel? If so, I don't really know.

I think you get the two line display if you don't have bluetooth or USB installed in your.

Glad to see I get an extra line of text on the screen for my 200!

Glad to see I get an extra line of text on the screen for my 200!

It's definitely worth all that extra cash, you don't want to be lumped in with the 2 liners now... :lol:

I am talking about the display behind the steering wheel:)

What does it display? On mine it shows the outside temp at the top, then mpg/avg speed/miles travelled/miles til empty in the middle, then the odometer at the bottom.

What does it display? On mine it shows the outside temp at the top, then mpg/avg speed/miles travelled/miles til empty in the middle, then the odometer at the bottom.

On mine it shows the outside temp at 1st line and then - mpg/avg speed/miles travelled/ miles til empty and odometer at 2nd line...

What kind of computer do I have?:P Built date of my fiesta is 12.05.2009.... I also discovered strange thing - In the boot there is "b" letter ,written by marker (on the plate near the spare wheel)... What does it mean??

So you have no mileage counter?????? Or is that on the second line too?

it is on the ssecond line too:) but that is strange I think that I have two lines and most of You have 3 lines://

so... anybody knows what is going on?? Are there two different kinds of computers in new fiesta?? 3lines and 2lines and why is that:(

I have 2 lines. The only time I see 3 lines is when i have it on the setting telling me how many miles till empty. Apart from that its all 2 lines which I think is correct.

does the computer show the speed you are travelling at for cruise control ?

does the computer show the speed you are travelling at for cruise control ?

wouldn't have thought so.

I am talking about the display behind the steering wheel:)

So can you cycle thru mpg / trip / range and does that all happen on your line 2?

So can you cycle thru mpg / trip / range and does that all happen on your line 2?

yes... all the functions are on the 2nd line...

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone worked this one out yet? Mine was built on the 9-6 2009 and only has 2 lines on the display. Is there an option to change this to 3?

Its really strange, maybe we should do a poll who has 2 and who has 3!!!!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club