Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Screws- Badges

lgsnoddy

Hi,

I have just bought a door handle from the scrappers for our streetka and need to know the size of the screws and where to get them from to attach it?

Also how are the front and back badges attached, are they easy to change?

Hi, I've had a few door handles replaced but I'm lazy and got them done by my local garage. The rear badge just pops off and the new one sticks on, no big deal. The front badge I'm also trying to get changed so any information you get I'll be grateful for as well. It looks like you have to take half the front of the car off to do it but I'm sure this can't be right.

All the best

Sian-Marie

Apparently the front badge has two lugs behind it, it should be a number off job, but there's apparently away to get enough room to access it. How much did they charge u for the handles done out of interest?

You can get down behind the front badge-I did but I had to remove a couple of small bits to get to the lugs and pull the grill forward I think. Can't remember the exact details now as it was a few years ago.

If it's a stuck on badge, remove them with a cloth or something and a screw driver to stop you damaging paint/bodywork or badge. Then remove the glue if there's any there from the badge.

Or if original badge, the badges just stick over them.

Hope that helps

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC gelbadges@gmail.com

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club