Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Changing Seats To St/zetec S

D3MENT3D

Well I've had enough with the seats on my 2007(56) zetec 3 door, they kill my already bad lower back and I find myself slipping out of them on slip roads. Now, my mate has a corsa VXR with the comfiest seats I've ever sat in.

So instead of buying a vauxhall, I've decided I'm keeping the fiesta at least another year to take the kids to Florida.

Anyway back on topic, I'm looking at getting a set of ST seats, half leather and ideally heated so a few questions;

Is the Zetec S seat the same as the ST just without the badging?

Will my car have the wiring for the seat heaters already in, if not what else will I need?

Does the door cards also have the same fabric as the new seats or would I be wasting my money and time for basically silver grab handles?

And will I have any problems with pre tensioners in the new seats?

I plan on getting the front and back seats in blue half leather

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

Yup! It's a straight swap! Only thing is the heated seats are limited to the full leather ones and even then they're quite hard to come by!!

The Zetec S seats are indeed the same without the 'ST' embroidery, and you wont find a red or a blue half leather Zetec S seat!

As for the doors, you summed it up really :P

My Zetec s heated seats were nothing like my ST riccaro ones. post-12245-14035551111_thumb.jpgpost-12245-140355513652_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Mark, I believe this is cause you had the MK7 fiesta whereas the fiesta in question is on an 07 plate so chances are it's the MK6 and the zetec s and ST seats are the same :)

Fair point, should have noticed that :-/

You can re-use the pre-tensioners from your current seats if the new ones do not come with them.

Please read into the procedure for removing the pre-tensioners, i.e. disconnecting the battery for around 30 minutes (I think it doesn't have to be that long, but have a search first) if you like having fingers!

Thanks for the replies lads, looks like I'll be on the hunt for the ST seats then as I prefer the half leather with blue inserts as my cars ocean blue and there seems to be more of them on the bay of E.

And yes mine is a MK6

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club