Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Foc Members Occupation

karlos1987

Aww thanks everyone for your kind comments, it has its moments believe me, especially with 2 little girls running around, but I have a good support network and a nice focus to tinker on!

• Like 3

your cooking is 5H1t :lol:

I like hospital food & dont mind lenny when I was having two kids he used to eat my food whilst visiting me

• Like 2

I like hospital food & dont mind lenny when I was having two kids he used to eat my food whilst visiting me

:lol:.... I did
  • Like 1

Haha our food is considerably better than nhs, at £700+ a night and that aint including treatment haha

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 3

Haha our food is considerably better than nhs, at £700+ a night and that aint including treatment haha

Aye my sister (shut up lenny ) works in nursing home & said patients meals are 5star

• Like 1

Aye my sister (shut up lenny ) works in nursing home & said patients meals are 5star

so is your sister :) mwah

• Like 2

lenny ur gonna get a kick in the nads if they carries on haha

• Like 1

+1

Bry,

google national careers service, its a starting point if you need it. I would say the first thing you should do is identify how you want to work.

Do you want to be a man working in the sun or rain all year, do you want to be working in a cosy office or be out and about. Then from there, you need to work out if you want a regular job (9-5) or if you want a more spontaneous job role.

Richard, how on earth do you have the time for freedom as well as looking after the family! my only free time is a lunch hour and that is with 2 children and the wife and work :p I have to be a lunchtime mechanic to get anything done on my car :p

Steel cap boots just ordered

• Like 2

I'll agree with that Bry. Was in my local private hospital a few years ago best food ever in there. However the NHS was like eating slop worse than McD's

• Like 1

I work as a banking machine engineer

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

• Like 1

I work as a banking machine engineer

Sweet any chance you could get the ferry over to Ireland and fix our local ATM,

As It never gives me enough cash.

• Like 4

Sweet any chance you could get the ferry over to Ireland and fix our local ATM,

As It never gives me enough cash.

They'll be too busy fixing the blown up ones in the north :d

Sent from my SM-G900F using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

They'll be too busy fixing the blown up ones in the north :d

Sent from my SM-G900F using Ford OC mobile app

:lol: im a lover not a fighter were all european,

Speaking of which, was an active I.E.D found in Carrickmines south Co.Dublin yesterday,

Quite a posh area of the capital most likely drug motivated criminality though.

My official title is Technical Integration Engineer, but my colleagues just call me the techie.

I work for a small industrial IT and communication company so the work is fairly varied as I'm effectively IT admin, tech support, build engineer, webmaster, etc. but also help out with order processing when needed.

• Like 1

My official title is Technical Integration Engineer, but my colleagues just call me the techie.

I work for a small industrial IT and communication company so the work is fairly varied as I'm effectively IT admin, tech support, build engineer, webmaster, etc. but also help out with order processing when needed.

So in short we should just call you "The Legend" :)

most IT people drive mondeo's though

It's a great choice of motor but yes most people who work with anyway with it mine has some it based work and I drive mondeo also

• Like 1

Always preferred hatches myself, the boss has a Mondeo though, lol.

Always preferred hatches myself, the boss has a Mondeo though, lol.

isint there a hatchback mondeo zetecS

Haha Alex, I think the term referred to should not be techie but lackey, given that when I work in It everyone expects you to fix there issue, as well as stick a broom north of your south side orifice and sweeping the decks as you go. As for the mondeo comment from lenny technically the work I do is classed as much It as retail and I might have just proven your point

Sent from my MY SAGA C2 using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

As for the hatch, yes I believe the mk4 does have zs but then I'm gutted that they don't do the rs or st on the mk4 or at least they are so rare they either do one a year or its a project build car

Sent from my MY SAGA C2 using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club