Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Foc Members Occupation

karlos1987

Give me a couple more years into my training then I might be able to sign them paperwork for you :P

You would still get locked up wither way, not in a prison, but in a Forensic Ward of a hospital, which can be worse than prison depending where you end up.

Surprised Vicki hasn't popped in to tell us Lenny went mad and tried to kill her

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 2

think ill leave it then so...

Thanks anyways :)

Lenny would have to catch me first!!!

• Like 1

I dont miss the exam days at all Chris, I miss the lifestyle of School (chilling out, 6 weeks off, learning something new and useless to forget in a few years time, having all your mates around etc). Then I grew up and now it sucks :p

As for Lenny, well, his back probably helps Vicki to get away anyway, but much like Sean, I think the attempt would be reversed and would probably be something he would suffer for :p

Tbh I enjoy school, I will be sad when it's over but I've got over 2 years left at my current school. Btw I get 8 weeks summer holiday, finish this Friday and I'm off to Cyprus on Saturday. Can't wait! :P

Tbh I enjoy school, I will be sad when it's over but I've got over 2 years left at my current school. Btw I get 8 weeks summer holiday, finish this Friday and I'm off to Cyprus on Saturday. Can't wait! :P

Alright no need to rub it in. Lol

Sent from my C5303 using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

School was fun and sadly even though I am working now, I still got to study. Exams coming up and as usual the weather is brilliant here while I am stuck indoors doing questions. Not nice! :(

• Like 1

Driving & owning you own car > 8 weeks holiday

:P

Going to make me feel old when someone 10 years younger than me can drive though...

• Like 2

Haha, school is getting a bit tedious now, I'm in Geography and none of us are doing any work!

Auxiliary nurse for now. Hopefully temporary until I get a job back as my old job as a technician for the ambulance service (recently moved house so needed a job)

Auxiliary nurse for now. Hopefully temporary until I get a job back as my old job as a technician for the ambulance service (recently moved house so needed a job)

Isn't that job now referred to as a HCA?

Sent from my S5

HCA is one phrase, Ambo Tech is another term lol :p

I have fitted a few ikea kitchens now, despite the fact many fitters won't touch them. Simply because they dot have a service void at the back lol

Yep, that's the biggest complaint we get that there's literally no way of putting pipework behind the units, and with the new stuff you have only 8cm under the cabinets, so that's another nightmare too.

Still auxiliary in nhs Scotland. Different worlds yp here lol

Still auxiliary in nhs Scotland. Different worlds yp here lol

Fair do's :d

Just finished school for the summer holidays! :D I'm off to Cyprus tomorrow with my dad and we will be getting a Focus rental car of some sort. I'll post pics up (unfortunately it won't be new) but I'm praying for a MK1. :D

Where in Cyprus?

All the Focus' in Cyprus tend to be Mk2's and above.

I go to Cyprus every year.

Sent from my S5

Kyrenia, North Cyprus. The cars tend to be slightly older than in the South. Last few times we've had a MK2 Focus and a MK7 Fiesta (rare to get those even though they are really popular there).

We go every year too, my dad has a flat in Kyrenia so he goes 3-4 times a year, normally I only go 1-2 times a year due to school etc.

Ah the Turkish side.

They do tend to be a bit behind the Greek side.

I go to the south.

Sent from my S5

Yes they are, but the Turks catching up quickly now.

Most of the Foci we've had (MK1s) are ex UK cars (MPH on the speedometer), they must have been brought over by the boatload! The newer ones are KPH.

Funnily enough my dad's friend (an ex pat) who's picking us up at Larnaca Airport has a MK1 Focus Ghia Saloon from the UK, it's done 133,000 miles and still runs well!

Fleet Performance Technician by day Mon-Fri, EMT in the private sector any other time

Sent from my SM-T310 using Ford OC mobile app

Fleet Performance Technician by day Mon-Fri, EMT in the private sector any other time

Sent from my SM-T310 using Ford OC mobile app

Hats off to you sir, i got a friend who is also a EMT, and some of the stories ive been told have left me speechless sometimes, couldn't do the job myself but have nothing but respect for those who do!

• Like 1

What do you do ?

IcePax

sent using Ford OC mobile app

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club