Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta 2014 Bonnet Bra?

barham87

Hi all, I'm after a bonnet bra/stone guard for a 2014 fiesta (mk7.5). Preferably a full bonnet cover.

Any recommendations where to shop, I've tried eBay.

Cheers

Bras are for mammary glands, please don't :(

• Like 4

Don't get the bonnet bra. They look awful. Why not wrap it? That way your protecting the paintwork and can be removed when you've had enough.

Sent from my C5303 using Ford OC mobile app

Agreed. They look pants especially that bit that sticks up at the back. Thankfully my car has stayed free of them on the main but just stay back and avoid newly chipped roads.

Agree with all the above. Awful looking things

Haha it's not for posing purposes. I'll be doing a few motorway miles and it's literally to stop stone chips!

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

• Like 1

Why not try wrapping it then mate. You could do gloss black, carbon, any colour you like. Could even do it the same colour that way you protect the original paint, it won't look any different and you won't have to tell the insurance. Lol

Sent from my C5303 using Ford OC mobile app

Motorways are the least likely place to get stone chips as they are kept swept clean by the constant traffic and you are more likely to get them on B roads which are dirtier and narrower. Don't stress about it :)

if your that worried about it you can get a clear wrap protector which ford even do for you, just a wrap they put on but its see through and doesnt look any different and protectors all the paint too, tbh however carful you are about it you will always get stone chips just have to be quick to spot them and deal with them job done, just dont get a bonnet bra im sick in my mouth everytime i see one

• Like 1

Pleeeeaaase don't!!! There absolute horrible. If it's for protection get it wrapped?

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club