Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Scottish Car Show

Victoria.Findlay

Hi i am new to this and would like to ask what you all thought about my wee ford fiesta zetec s.

I have the Scottish car show coming up and i am thinking of doing a few bits and bobs to it. :)

post-55732-0-32694100-1403787523_thumb.j

Looks good, although I suspect the picture doesnt do it justice!

What you thinking of doing to her?

She is a wee beaut! I am going to tint the back 3 windows maybe limo tint, I have got new led lights on their way, I have also for wind deflectors on there way. I was also thinking black alloys, maybe lower? But I haven't decided on that one yet. I have also got multi coloured LEDs in the footwells obvs not on when driving!

Also thinking of getting the roof wrapped black ?? What's your thoughts?

I think if you were to wrap the roof black and then the wheels black as well that would look awesome, but I think it would personally require lowering to suit the style!

If its Frozen White, I think the black white theme would look great on the outside, but if its a more milky white, it might not work so well?

It is a frozen white and it's a black and white theme I am going for, I want to lower it 30 I think but it is expensive for lowering springs. The Scottish car show is next month so don't think it will be finished by then.

keep an eye out on here, there have been some springs for sale used, even keep your eye open on eBay you can definatey pick up a bargain now and then, and it might just be in time, but for now, even just going the black and white should make it stand out.

Only other thing is the effect on insurance!

yea i am new to this so dont really know how to work it yet, just wanted to see what people thought of my car and my ideas, but i will try keep an eye out on here for springs. thank you

Welcome to the club Victoria. I think your black/white theme will look good, post some (better lol) pictures when you've done it so we can all see, and comment.

Personally lowering is not my thing, Ford spend millions developing these cars and their suspension so a couple of hundred on lowering is likely going to make it handle worse, sorry. However it's your car so you do what you want at the end of the day and enjoy it.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club