Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Opinions On This Please

Luke88

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2011-FORD-FOCUS-1-6-TDCi-Sport-5dr-110-DPF-/331230456956?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item4d1edfac7c

Your thoughts on this people? Engine, model ect. Was looking at getting a zetec s but can't find one I like. Is this the same bodykit as the zetec s ?

Thanks

It's nice mate. It's not the same as the zetec s though. But you could fit the zetec s trims to it.

Sent from my C5303 using Ford OC mobile app

i like the colour, the spec i dislike.... price is good.... it has the dreaded dpf..... dislike....... the focus doesnt have a body kit fitted... its looks standard.....

please dont judge me on my opinion..... i just would save/look for a different focus around the same year...

there is a bloke on here called lenny, he bought a style, and has spent quite a wedge on modding it....

give the bloke his due he has done a amazing job, loads of time and effort (prob blood) also gone into it....

you could either buy 1 already done, or mod your self to get it how you want it to be.....

This is the same model as mine, I'm really happy with mine it has plenty of extras such as sat nav parking sensors auto lights/wipers and footwell lights. I would definitely have a remap though makes the car so much more enjoyable to drive with no turbo lag plus an extra 30bhp.

That's a nice looking car I'd be happy with that but if you wanted an s lookalike parts/ kit come up often enough on the bay an it's fun getting it all together road trips an a bit of haggling an the buzz of the auction I call mine the eBay special .

• Like 2

I had a Sport. Great spec as already pointed out plus you get the Titanium interior. Much better spec than a Zetec S but would look good with the body kit. I changed the front grill on mine for the Zetec S grill and fitted some headlight brows. Looked a lot better.

It's sold anyway lol. I currently have a bmw 3 series but looking at getting a hatch as my wife is expecting. New to fords, what model/s should I look at? Like the zetec s but as I said I'm a novice

what sort of budget are you looking at?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club