Do Not Sell My Personal Information

04 Street Ka Roller Glove Box

Tracey1806

Im new, so hi. I have an 04 streetka, with a roller glove box, which the clip is broken. So I know the whole thing has to be replaced.

One, can any ka eg. Ka mark 1 roller glove box, fit or does it have to be off a street ka model. As having really trouble getting on from breakers but have seen one that looks the same off an ka mark 1.

Two I have been told that it's alkward to remove. Can anyone tell me how to remove it , where the screw heads are to get two. I have tried to find out but with no luck. One how to remove and the the best way.

I have changed the heating panel so far with little problem.

Any help would be great, :-)

Tracey

Hi Tracey

I had the same problem with my StreetKa and it is really dead simply to remove. I used a pair of pliers and it came out with no problem at all, then simply purchased a standard KA clip and pushed it in until it clicked.

Now no more problem.

All the best

Sian-Marie.

• 1 month later...

Hi, thank u for ur reply, I wish it was the clip, it's the top part that snapped and you can not replace that. The whole glove unit has to be replaceed. Trying to find out how to start getting it out and if any ka roller glove box will fit, seems to be hard info to find out.

But thanks again for mailing me.

Tracey

• 5 years later...

Hi I have the same problem was a solution found to this? Were you able to replace it and was it easy?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club