Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hi Everyone

Bobsy

HI Everyone,

Been in the world of motoring for about a month now and love it. I purchased a Zetec 13 plate from ford retail online and couldn't fault them. Although had to go to dagenham to test drive it (hate London underground!).

Going to do my longest journey soon 200 mile journey home to see family...nervous!

Hope see you all about the forum

Rob :)

Welcome to the family Rob!

wow, a month of motoring and such a great motor to start, I bet your excited at the very least! as for the 200 mile journey that is a long one, I would highly recommend if you havent already done so - take the Pass Plus course, it will help to boost your confidence on the motorways and gain some extra skills, if you head out unprepared for this long journey then it will be a much more difficult journey I can assure you!

Welcome Rob. Motorways are easier to drive on than normal roads as long as you remain aware of what is around you and remember other people are the idiots on the road.

thanks for the tips jeeb. I enquired about his with driving instructor he thinks I'm confident enough (did a lot of driving on the A14 around Cambridge).

I will have my brother coming down with me and with be taking regular breaks on the way northwards to break it up a bit. it may take longer but will get there in once piece :lol: . I wish I had learnt to drive a long time ago its so much fun.

haha, well thats a positive feedback from your instructor.

As Bruce said, focus on where you know the cars to be. The best thing I can advise you is to try and remember what you pass and try remember the vague speed. that way it helps you expect what might come up on you! certainly thats the means by whhich I drive anyway!

Hi welcome :)

Welcome! I just did some driving myself today!

On a motorway Chris?

Sent from my MY SAGA C2 using Ford OC mobile app

I wish! No it was at the Dunsfold Aerodrome (where Top Gear is filmed). I got a 2012 Kia Rio (with Dual controls and an instructor) and practised parking, u turns, waiting at junctions, emergency stops and I even got to drive up to 55mph in 5th gear! It was massive fun, the little Kia was really nice to drive too (it had done 116,000 miles!)

I've got another go on 23rd July for another 2 hours, can't wait! :D

• Like 1

very good! I have to be honest and say I have defiantely got a soft spot for the Kia! the Cee'd is an excellent competitor to the Focus IMHO! the Rio is as nippy as the fiesta!

• Like 1

Kia well made cars! Dad has a serento (think that how it's spelt) and great car comfortable too

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

They upped there game that much is certain but now it's no longer reasonably priced it's high ranking prices...

Sent from my MY SAGA C2 using Ford OC mobile app

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club