jamesm182

Exciting News! Ford Owners Club Halfords Discount Cards Now Available!!

Halfrauds - do people in the know still actually use em?

Ever since I found Andrew Watt Car Parts i havent looked back the only place cheaper is the scrappie.

And the staff know their MAF from their elbow!

Have Halfrauds changed then?

Its been 10 years or more since I entered that orange whopper of a store lol!

7 hours ago, Nikstryker said:

Halfrauds - do people in the know still actually use em?

Ever since I found Andrew Watt Car Parts i havent looked back the only place cheaper is the scrappie.

And the staff know their MAF from their elbow!

Have Halfrauds changed then?

Its been 10 years or more since I entered that orange whopper of a store lol!

Their tools are alright for the money, usually no quibbles on warranty either. 

Ive bought a few batteries from them too, no issues there either.

i still buy bulbs from them as they work out cheap on trade and with the store being a stone throw from my house it’s convenient. 

Havent bought a tool in about 20 years - my old dads 4 car garage has just about every tool under the sun from mig welders to engine hoists he even dug his own inspection pit and built his own car lift from old bits he found in the local cowp, there is even an old converted vacuum cleaner he used as a car spray - we didnt have much money in the 60's so he built everything himself , even built his first garage at his dads house - he was some man. Working on cars now isnt as much fun its really just a necessity for me now. Still havent had the heart to clear the garage out its still got his Jensen Interceptor, Opel Manta B SR, Lotus Excel Eclat and E Type Jag (Canary Yellow lol) sitting rusting its a real shame!

The garage is even fully carpetted believe it or not and double glazed with his own central heating system installed.
Everything in it is self built including all the tool racks , cupboard and workbenches - I have to work on my cars outside on the driveway lol

All the old names for tools as well - they dinny ken me when I talk about mole grips and cummels lol

Hi. 

Is the discount card still current? Do we still get them for signing up to the premium membership?

Cheers, Mike.