Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Fiesta 7.5 Zetec S

Matt28

• 4 weeks later...

Just a little update. Just a little remap stage 1 145bhp . Thinking its time for a decat next

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

very nice, may I ask what type of HID lights did you get?

Fitted a full miltek exhaust system with de cat sounds amazing purchased at ford fair. And yes it wad fitted that night well early next morning. And stage 2 remap sorted now running 155bhp =D

• Like 1

Fitted a full miltek exhaust system with de cat sounds amazing purchased at ford fair. And yes it wad fitted that night well early next morning. And stage 2 remap sorted now running 155bhp =D

Looks mint man!! I want one!! And Just word of warning run your car at 155bhp with out a upgraded intercooler on your car will start to wreaking the engine!! Only because the temperature that engine will be running at now will be to much high and for the stock intercooler to handle so I've been told!! But still looks mint man!!

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

My next mod =D just saving up iv been told its save but to get a stage 3 170bhp I need the intercooler. But u can tell it need it laggs middle of a hot day but at night amazing

Can you get some videos of the exhaust sound please? Theres barely anything on YouTube :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

• 4 weeks later...

What alloys are they mate so nice? That a triple r comp splitter too? Thinking about buying one myself

Ahh right a thought they were TD's wasnt 100% though, just bought the triple r splitter few minutes ago cant wait till arrives

See you dropped it by 55 mate, you got them TD's in 16" or is there just alot of scrubbing?

See you dropped it by 55 mate, you got them TD's in 16" or is there just alot of scrubbing?

I've got 16" on low profiles with 50mm drop and there is no scrubbing!!

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

• Like 1

that's one nice fiesta you got there and love all the mods you have done so far all tie in good

• 2 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club