Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Want To Join The Yorkshire / M1 South Ford Fair Convoy?

Philf1

Will there be any police around at that time? They'll all be tucked up in their beds

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

Traffic spend as much time out at nights as most criminals travel overnight so yeah they will be as likely to be put then as any other time

Sent from my MY SAGA C2 using Ford OC mobile app

Well e will just have to outrun them then haha

• Like 1

Traffic spend as much time out at nights as most criminals travel overnight so yeah they will be as likely to be put then as any other time

Sent from my MY SAGA C2 using Ford OC mobile app

Well there goes out m1 point to point race haha :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Well e will just have to outrun them then haha

Well we could try haha :p

3weeks To go not long now !!

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Ford OC

I know are we all getting exited? Have you started cleaning yet?

I'm excited not got ticket yet tho but if all fails I'll just pay at the gate :) I cleaner her yesterday for my little trip out today, but it rained last night :( we're going for a blast up the coast roads to Scarborough n then maybe Dalby forest :) be the furthest she been since having her :)

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Ford OC

Iv started on mine already

I know are we all getting exited? Have you started cleaning yet?

I'll start cleaning mine the day before haha. Although I just found a couple of small scuffs on my bumper, must have been some inconsiderate person at the office car park :(. I was lucky cos it just missed the wing and it's only on the bumper, and it's going in to Ford tomorrow anyway so will get a quote for fixing it.

Right, I've not had my Focus S long (or been on here long), next to no mods, but this would be fun - are newbs welcome? ;)

I'm a newbie and I am going so hopefully see u there :p

Right, I've not had my Focus S long (or been on here long), next to no mods, but this would be fun - are newbs welcome? ;)

Of course everyone is welcome, the more the merrier :)

Awesome, think I've got a few mates who will want to come along and can possibly get some footage on the camera :D Roughly how many people so far? :)

I just had a look back through the thread and it looks like these are all the people who want to join us so far:

Philf1 - Fiesta ST2
Phil 87 - Fiesta ST3
nath.mk7.st - Fiesta ST2
paul_focus - Focus MK1
Ikoyian - Fiesta ZS
Nathan54771 - Fiesta ZS
Nerve - Focus S
So by all means invite anyone else along so we can have a nice long convoy :). We might also be joining up with a convoy from Fiesta OC.
Phil maybe you should edit your first post with a list of everyone joining the convoy.
  • Like 1

should be alright a convoy of around 10 by the end of it, and if you meet up with the FiOC'ers as well, could be quite the queue to get into the showground :p

Any one tacking a vid of the convoy as I will be. So please if post been flash ya lights or wave as I pass thank you

just leave the top gear camera in the boot Paul, you cant be the full crew and driver all at once ;) :p

:p no my cuz is doing to camera I'll be driving haha :)

:p no my cuz is doing to camera I'll be driving haha :)

So are you driving down with him in the boot and your tailgate open all the way? Haha.

• Like 1

Erm sadly no she will just have to hang out passenger window haha :p

More like il wait for you at the m1 junction I join ;)

Nathan Watford Gap would probably be best place to meet up if you want to

• Like 1

Watford gap ? Hahaa is that not further on ? I'm no good with navigation down south.

I was thinking of going straight down the m62, then m6 which finishes at the m1 showed below... If in contact (phone or whatever), could arrange to meet at next services after that junction ?

post-44466-0-81463000-1405459380_thumb.j

Il be joining at dropped purple pin and silverstone is bottom middle of the picture.

Watford gap ? Hahaa is that not further on ? I'm no good with navigation down south.

I was thinking of going straight down the m62, then m6 which finishes at the m1 showed below... If in contact (phone or whatever), could arrange to meet at next services after that junction ?

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Il be joining at dropped purple pin and silverstone is bottom middle of the picture.

It's just after J17 for the M45. Not worked timings out for it but will try if you want to meet there.

I'll PM everyone nearer the day to get mobile numbers so we can all keep in touch and in case anyone gets delayed. Don't want to leave anyone if we can avoid it.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club