Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Fiesta St-2

Martin22

Hi All!

About 5 months ago (end of January) i bought myself a '62 plate Focus ZS 1.0 Ecoboost, i now don't need the extra space and want something smaller. Soo about 2 weeks ago i rang up the salesman who i know from Peoples Ford Bootle who give me a price on the Fiesta ZS 1.0 Ecoboost. After a little thought i decided it was the way to go and ordered the car. The car is due for delivery in two weeks.

Then after doing the rounds on the forum i realised that a lot of people have had the Fiesta ZS and have since changed to the ST. Being curious i rang up Ford and asked for a price on the ST-2, after 20 mins i got a call back, low and behold to my surprise it was only £40 a month more than i was paying for the ZS.

After very little thought and a few checks for insurance (which is also only £20 extra a year), i can now say that i am now going to be the proud owner of a Race Red ST-2 with all of the optional extra (apart from nav and the EATC).

Literally cannot wait to get the ST now, only i have to wait till September to get the car :-(

• Like 1

Welcome I'm new in the ST only had a week, and I can safely say that u made the right choice. Your going to love it !

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Ford OC

Welcome to the st club :)

Welcome Martin good choice of car you'll love it. Long wait but that will give you time to plan your mods

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

Welcome to the ST club, you won't regret it.

Welcome to the club, I'm now on my second one :D.

Too many red ones. You lot need your own forum.

But good man, heroic choice.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

Haha!

It's free for the red that's why ;) and it's a gorgeous looking car :)

Didn't fancy paying £725 for molten orange or £500 for the black :p

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Welcome to the club, I'm now on my second one :D.

Second ST?! How come? Did you realise your mistake and go for a blue one this time? :P

I wanted an orange one but they didn't have any 2nd hand ones other than a demo that had been in a smack and badly repaired, stupid they charge that much for it though. Red last year was in fact the rarest color but I think my that's changing now, I've only ever seen one black one so far, although they don't stand out too well.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Ford OC mobile app

Second ST?! How come? Did you realise your mistake and go for a blue one this time? :P

Actually I have got a blue one now lol. Need to take some pics and get the profile picture changed. Got the new as the dealer I bought it from rebranded as Trust Ford, started a thread about it general chat. New car for the same money and 2 years finance instead of 3. All happy especially the wife, she preffered the blue to start with, im not convinced yet...

Great choise!

Welcome to the club, you'll love the car :)

I've only ever seen one black one so far, although they don't stand out too well.

Same here, seen a few blues and reds though, maybe only one or 2 in white.

Hi All!

About 5 months ago (end of January) i bought myself a '62 plate Focus ZS 1.0 Ecoboost, i now don't need the extra space and want something smaller. Soo about 2 weeks ago i rang up the salesman who i know from Peoples Ford Bootle who give me a price on the Fiesta ZS 1.0 Ecoboost. After a little thought i decided it was the way to go and ordered the car. The car is due for delivery in two weeks.

Then after doing the rounds on the forum i realised that a lot of people have had the Fiesta ZS and have since changed to the ST. Being curious i rang up Ford and asked for a price on the ST-2, after 20 mins i got a call back, low and behold to my surprise it was only £40 a month more than i was paying for the ZS.

After very little thought and a few checks for insurance (which is also only £20 extra a year), i can now say that i am now going to be the proud owner of a Race Red ST-2 with all of the optional extra (apart from nav and the EATC).

Literally cannot wait to get the ST now, only i have to wait till September to get the car :-(

Sounds like you made the right decision! :D

Hi and welcome, mines Molten Orange =) with MP215

post-56110-0-67890200-1404763097_thumb.j

• Like 1

Love the molten orange! Just didn't fancy paying the extra £725 for the option haha!

• Like 1

Im going for a MO with orange interior on my next st! Looks so good imo

I'm hopefully going to do the same, then maybe the Fiesta RS will be out ;)

You plan to get another one?

Yeah hopefully, or the RS is it ever comes to market. When my options finishes in 2016 may trade in for the st3 mo, but you never know the mk8 may be out by then, probably have to wait longer for the st spec though.

Ford usually release the RS at the end of the production for that particular model, so it's likely going to be when the MK8 is announced they will release the RS! I'll just see what's available when I'm ready to upgrade :)

The RS will not happen, there is no logic in Ford releasing a car which is cheaper than the Focus ST, quicker and will hold it's value better, it's almost commercial suicide.

That said if they do it will be extremely limited numbers, and I have to say I will hunt you all down and murder you all to get ahead of you in the queue for one, so just be warned if you see a white St2 sitting outside you house!

• Like 1