Do Not Sell My Personal Information

OBITUARY

Jonny87

:(

Ford Fiesta LX 1.25L Panther Black

26-2-1998 - 8-6-2009 Aged 11 years

Well the engine was shot to bits and drinking oil faster than you can drink a pint. Bodywork was dented and rusting. Two wheels were bent after an unexpected meeting with a log at 3am on the M25 :blink: . The insurance had expired. The tax had expired. The MOT had expired. The car had reached the end of its life :( . It was time to send it to the great scrapyard in the sky, where it can join its brothers and sisters and live on forever!

I found the whole experience quite sad, which I hadn't expected :(

gallery_4579_101_73291.jpg

gallery_4579_101_121951.jpg

gallery_4579_101_276925.jpg

gallery_4579_101_201946.jpg

Anyway. Time to look to the future, and my brand new 2009 Mk.VII Fiesta that is soon to arrive :)

Goodbye Car....... I wont forget you :(

bye bye carrrrrr

did you manage to do it through the scrappage allowance or did you just do it because it's dead ?

bye bye carrrrrr

did you manage to do it through the scrappage allowance or did you just do it because it's dead ?

It wasn't eligible for the scrappage unfortunately, doesn't bother me though because I got more than 2k off the price anyway and the dealers wont do discounts like that and also the scrappage on top, so its all good.

Farewell ickle Fiesta, make way for the Daddy ! :)

Aww! My old car almost suffered the same fate but I managed to palm it off on a local mechanic to do with it what he wants. At least I got to see it driven off, I'd have been sad to see it loaded onto a lorry too :( Of course it helped that my new car was parked on the drive at the time, made saying goodbye alot easier :lol: Do you know when your new one is due yet?

Aww! My old car almost suffered the same fate but I managed to palm it off on a local mechanic to do with it what he wants. At least I got to see it driven off, I'd have been sad to see it loaded onto a lorry too :( Of course it helped that my new car was parked on the drive at the time, made saying goodbye alot easier :lol: Do you know when your new one is due yet?

Should definitely be at the dealers by the end of the week at the very latest. It was definitely built on 20th May. As soon as it touches down at the dealership I will begin pushing them to rush it through.

Meanwhile my poor old car will be getting crushed into a cube somewhere in Hertfordshire. Maybe when it gets recycled it will come back in the future as a Mk.8 oooooo I wonder what that car will be like.....

Either a Mk8 or a tin of baked beans, either is a good thing :D

Bet you're excited! I was unbearable to live with for just the 5 days I had to wait...

Either a Mk8 or a tin of baked beans, either is a good thing :D

Bet you're excited! I was unbearable to live with for just the 5 days I had to wait...

Thats one whack off tin of baked beans!

Thats one whack off tin of baked beans!

Ok a FEW tins of baked beans then, smart pants :P

Ok a FEW tins of baked beans then, smart pants :P

nahhh i think a massive tin would be better ! 75bhp beans!

nahhh i think a massive tin would be better ! 75bhp beans!

nahhh it'll be Jonny87 variety beans

Thanks all for your condolences. Happy times with that car. May they continue with the Mk.7

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club