Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What Did You Think? Car Sos On Tv Tonight?

samfiestaperv

Did anyone see this? I've never watched it before but happened to catch tonight's episode about a Ford Anglia. Not sure how I feel about it, car looked amazing when finished, but wasn't restored or mods sensitively, I don't think, but can't quite make my mind up, would've liked to see recovered seats, but keep originals, not quite sure on colour (too much like my mk4 to be vintage or modern? Is in mind) what di you think????

I missed it, what did they do? Btw wasn't the Anglia the Roland rat mobile (shows age)

Never saw this at all, might have to do a bit of catch up!

I remember seeing a few on the road, shows bigger age Laurie!!!! Ha ha think they were old tho!!!!

They did a 1986 cosworth last episode apparently :-)

I think the Cossie was the first one then the Jeep was the last one and the Anglia the latest one. All very good jobs to be fair. The lad with the Anglia seemed very underwhelmed though which sort of took the shine off it.

Tbh never seen it before last night, checked it out on tinterweb and cossie seemed to come up as last episode, probably on re-runs anyway, sure you're right. Great job on car it did look great, just thought it was a long way from original, but to be fair it wasn't actually the original car! I agree super underwhelmed, I get the impression he would've been more excited by a little corsa or a punto, think poor kid was predisposed to be a Ford anglia enthusiast without the enthusiasm! :-)

Needed bigger wheels & a nice Cosworth engine in there!

Bet he struggled to insure it though with it being modified & having a 1700 modified engine.

I reckon he ended up with his dad's standard one & his Dad nicked that one off him!

I've watched the whole series. The idea is they take the car without the owner knowing do it up and then hand it back. The cossie was handed back at ford fair, last year I think. The anglia was too far gone so the lad didn't get his own car back but the family are anglia nuts and all have them.

I can't make my mind up about series overall they don't really show enough of the restoration process, it's never gonna beat wheeler dealers and the big man!

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

Yes - a lot of these programmes are "dumbed down" for the general public because the producers think if it gets too technical we won't understand it

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club