Do Not Sell My Personal Information

major engine problems

darren davidson

hi looking for any ideas please my brother in law has an 02 petrol mondeo i have just been over to see him as car wont start just clicking like starter motor however when i tried it all the dials speedo etc shot up to max still just clicking but noticed gunge underneath car power steering resevoir is spewing out a cremy brown liquid he assures me he has not added water or anything thanks in advance darren

the non start could be a battery or a starter motor problem have you tried to jump start the car?, where is the gunge coming from, the resivoir or is it being sprayed into that area of the engione from some where else, any signs of the gunge anywhere else?

the non start could be a battery or a starter motor problem have you tried to jump start the car?, where is the gunge coming from, the resivoir or is it being sprayed into that area of the engione from some where else, any signs of the gunge anywhere else?

hi mate no ive not tried to jump start will give it a go the gunge is coming from the resevoir its full to overflowing

there could be air getting into the steering causing back pressure and the gunge overflow, are you certain that water has not been added by mistake and both the tops are yellow.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club