Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pro Spacers Fiesta 1.0

aleksios

hello, i actually got the Eibach pro spacer kit on all 4 wheels by 15mm each. by using on my front also 15mm seems like my rear aint so "huge". i was wondering if it would be better to get 20mm on the rear or just remove my front spacers.

also using spacers front seems like the car "recognise" more the road .. and you can feel that on the steering wheel.

any thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

I have 5mm on the front and going 20mm on the rear so it looks more outward on the rear, and yes after i fitted mine on the front i noticed little difference and the more you space out the more difference you will notice i guess so its fine id say. I would recommend going 20 on the rear or 24

Yh you could do that, there's a guy on here merv he has 15mm on fronts and 24mm on rears looks the dogs and he hasn't had any trouble with them, and i know when i tried none on rear and 15 on front round corners it was more front happy of you will

you sure his steerin wheel wasnt strange? maybe its in my mind but by using the same mm on all axes i think my steering changed.. specially when i accelerate .. maybe i could get 20mm per axe rear .. dunno really

I've got 20's for the rear to fit at the weekend :). I would keep it equal tbh or leave the front completely, my friend has an rs and had 15mm on the front and he had nothing but problems

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club