Do Not Sell My Personal Information

illuminated gear knob and sill guards

Andywest2k1

Ive seen pictures in the brochures, but was just wondering if anyone had the above and had any pics?

Ive seen pictures in the brochures, but was just wondering if anyone had the above and had any pics?

It only came available last month so likely wont be about for a couple of months.

Its been around for at least a couple of months because a friend of mine has had it for a while now. It was fitted by his dealer after delivery.

Cheaper to get it done as an Option if at all possible - approx £200 as an option, £300 as an accessory

I went for the Non illuminated ones as i couldnt justify £250 as an option! sure they will look nice but u get velour mats with the pack and as i had a titanium they come with it so not paying for something i already have as i doubt it will arrive with 2 sets of mats!!

Does anyone know how much each are to purchase seperatly?

i.e

illuminated gear knob - £

illuminated sill guards - £

Ive seen them on europeanfordparts or whatever its called and the prices on there are ridiculous!

they are as follows

Scuff plates (illumintaed ) Fitted FROM £265

Gear knob is £60

they are as follows

Scuff plates (illumintaed ) Fitted FROM £265

Gear knob is £60

£265!!!! JESUS!!!

I went for the Non illuminated ones as i couldnt justify £250 as an option! sure they will look nice but u get velour mats with the pack and as i had a titanium they come with it so not paying for something i already have as i doubt it will arrive with 2 sets of mats!!

Ronnie - I though that if you had the pack on the Titanium that is was £50 cheaper to reflect the fact that you would not be getting the mats with it as you already have them as part of hte spec of the car

If I can hide away the cost of the gear knob before delivery I might add that and it'll be included in the pics

Anyone know if they are illuminated all the time or if it is only when the lights are switched on

The drying cloths are no good, they leave water marks on the windows/mirrors after you dry them. Ther alright for the paint work though. The best thing would be an artifical (is that spelt right) chamois. Its alot easier to use than a real one and works really well on all surfaces.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club