Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Urgent Radio Code Needed

BrynC1994

Hi Guys,

at work and going to be handing over a ford fiesta last of the old shape (58) and the workshop have let me know it needs a radio code with it going out at 2:00pm have rung ford and they are basically not going to help because saturday isnt a good day for them? and chance any of you know the code? it is the Ford CD the new style one single CD not DAB serial number is **********

Cheers

*edit* Its a sony ford single cd

We no longer give out radio codes

What should I do, the customer is picking it up at 2:00pm and I work for a dealer so I'm not just some kid selling his car

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

What should I do, the customer is picking it up at 2:00pm and I work for a dealer so I'm not just some kid selling his car

Plenty of websites that offer free radio codes if you put your serial number in. Failing that there are the ones on eBay for 99p

Tried them all none of them can do it cause the radio serial number starts with a V

Ford are the only ones who can issue v codes I'm afraid. You will need to take the car to them on order to get it resolved call around a few dealers and see if any can help you, otherwise I would say get it provisionally booked in with a dealer for after the customer picks the car up and just settle the bill with them and the customer gets a good experience.

The forum rules prevent sharing of codes here by any means, regardless of who asks for one.

Sent from my MY SAGA C2 using Ford OC mobile app

As James says, No code sharing is permitted.

V codes are only sourced from Ford's own database and there are no code generating software programs for them unlike M codes.

Evem sellers on eBay need to access the database so you'd most likely have to wait until monday anyway.

Sent from my S5

It's all good, pulled some strings with our local ford dealer and got the code

Hahaha well we spend so much money with them I suppose they felt a bit generous

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club