Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Do I place an order for a fiesta zetec s?

guernseyman

We actually had our glass tinted recently, it finished the car off - it looks much better (in our opinion) with the rear tinted now than before, we didnt go too dark though, was advised not too or else could end up looking like a van lol.

I fill up a full tank which takes about £34.00 atm with the increase in fuel, in the beginning it only took about £26 to fill, this lasts me for nearly two weeks, I only do short trips but quite a few of them throughout the day/evening, I will add though that my OH doesnt get quite so good mpg as me lol

Definitely go for side skirts I say, but I am Biased :D

4214_91670197203_500237203_2440858_6465395_n.jpg

That is one stunning car Flic - in fact I nearly went for exactly the same as it was going to be cheaper then what I ended up ordering. The other half preferred Squeeze, and I guess I did too, so it had to be the 3door Titanium

Gee thanks Michelle that's real kind of you hehe! Luminous paint - geez never heard of that option on a car! ;-) It's just worrying that different owners have such vast differences in mpg figures. Of course I realise it's how you drive the thing, but you're getting up to early 40s and that's with the upgrade!?

Frozen White (which we have) is a straightforward solid colour (non-metallic), but it's a proper, brilliant white - none of that slightly cream or warm tinge which usually makes me dislike the white on most other makes... Almost blinding in the sun!

That is one stunning car Flic - in fact I nearly went for exactly the same as it was going to be cheaper then what I ended up ordering. The other half preferred Squeeze, and I guess I did too, so it had to be the 3door Titanium

Thank you :D I love it! Will be better once I sort out the curbed alloy :(:blink: Not my fault I hasten to add...

Thank you :D I love it! Will be better once I sort out the curbed alloy :(:blink: Not my fault I hasten to add...

Yeah I saw that thread on here about it - have yo managed to get a quote for it and what did you think of the idea of getting them all coloured while your getting that one repaired - If it happens to mine I am thinking that Squeeze might look good on titanium coloured wheels. How about getting your's done white and then adding a white cobra stripe??

Yeah I saw that thread on here about it - have yo managed to get a quote for it and what did you think of the idea of getting them all coloured while your getting that one repaired - If it happens to mine I am thinking that Squeeze might look good on titanium coloured wheels. How about getting your's done white and then adding a white cobra stripe??

I've not got a proper quote on the refurb yet, had a manic week at home! Not too sure about colour coding, I love the standard look of the wheels currently, I fear I'll regret it if I do it :blink: I phoned ford and asked them if they recommend anyone for a refurb and they said Halfords :blink: I don't think I'd trust them to be honest!

The more I think about it the more I want titanium coloured alloys . . .

The more I think about it the more I want titanium coloured alloys . . .

Pardon my ignorance, but what do they look like? Do you have a picture? (apologies for thread hijack!)

Pardon my ignorance, but what do they look like? Do you have a picture? (apologies for thread hijack!)

they would be a metallic grey - some alloys, especially when new or really clean can be a bit 'blingy' but this tones it down. It also hides, to a certain extent, the brake dust

Haha yeh ok maybe i won't get one then! Your mpg figures MichellefromEssex (esp. considering you've got the mountune upgrade) and flic's sound a bit 'healthier'. Btw, guernsey's not renowned for its motorways! The other thing I should mention is I'll be using the car daily for work so averaging about 15 'urban' miles daily i.e. stop start driving visiting clients.

If I do get it was going to order one in Frozen White (is that a kind of pearlescent finish?). Do you think car looks better with or without the side skirts? What about spare wheel - will that detract from performance?

Thanks again guys for your help!

Go for the Zetec S or Titanium-it doesn't matter which as it's personal choice.

I've got the Titanium X pack with full dress up kit which is just as good and I'll echo Michelle's figures of 40 mpg doing comparatively short runs with 45mpg approx on a run.

Also like Michelle, mine's 6 months old and has done 3700 miles.

Nightowl's right too--always run your car in gently despite what these "salesmen" say and economy will improve as the engine beds in and everything loosens up.

Shame I can't say the same about Mrs Hedgepig!!!! ;)