Do Not Sell My Personal Information

About A/c Cooling

black_storm

Hello all. I have a fiesta TDCI 2006. my car's ac is cools. but not
enough. AC compressor is OK. air conditioning gas OK. blowing OK. but
still ı have no enough cooling. Does anyone have an idea ? thanks

Did it ever blow colder? If not then that could simply be how it is. The a/c unit is small and not as good as in some other cars. Mine is coping but nothing like as good as in the Mondeo.

I would suspect the level of refrigerant could be the cause if it's not very cold.

When the AC is on and you're stationary does the fan kick in? Also check in front of the condenser behind the front bumper for leaves or anything in the way blocking airflow.

If it takes too long to cool down, it can help to turn on recirculate air, but don't leave this on forever as there's no fresh air coming in. Also make sure the temp is set to lowest and fans set to high, and select face level vents. I think you're supposed to keep the windows closed too but I heard it can help to just crack them open to allow fresh air in, so you could try that if all else fails.

Does compressor clutch engage feel high pressure pipe an low pressure pipe one should be hot one should be ice cold

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Thanks for your helps.

When the AC is on and you're stationary does the fan kick in? Also check in front of the condenser behind the front bumper for leaves or anything in the way blocking airflow.

No.does not prevent anything.and radiator is clean.and fan is working.

If it takes too long to cool down, it can help to turn on recirculate air, but don't leave this on forever as there's no fresh air coming in. Also make sure the temp is set to lowest and fans set to high, and select face level vents. I think you're supposed to keep the windows closed too but I heard it can help to just crack them open to allow fresh air in, so you could try that if all else fails.

No it doesnt takes long time.firs minute and after 1 hour same temperature.

Does compressor clutch engage feel high pressure pipe an low pressure pipe one should be hot one should be ice cold

yeah.compressor is working and low pressure (methinks return pipe) pipe is cold as ice.

So have checked it has correct amount of gas have checked with wat temp coming out at vents

Cheers guys u have just reminded me mine needs to be regassed

• 2 months later...

hey again guys. I think, problem source is must be heater control valve ? What do you think ?

1454023.jpg

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club