Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Opinion on Black Fiesta Mountune

Guys here is a quick photoshop of what my fiesta would look like if I got the mountune exterior appearance pack:

fiestamountunecopy.jpg

mountune2.jpg

I have also included a yellow ford gel badge although do you think it would look better to get the black badge with yellow ford lettering instead of the yellow badge with black ford lettering?

What do you guys think of this fiesta?

Out of all my mates I have asked, the majority think its is ugly and dont think I should get it done.

I don't like the Mountune visual pack on any Fiesta I've seen so far regardless of colour. That one is no exception I'm afraid. Black/yellow badges would be better I think rather than what you have there. Black/chrome even better.

im not keen atol on the black with the yellow... do they do it in any other colour?

Yeah there was a guy on here who said he was getting the black yellow badges so I hope someone hopefully posts pics of them to get a better idea if the yellow matches the mountune yellow. Its gonna cost me around £1000 to get it done so I want to get peoples opinions before I spend the money.

Have to say that I don't like the Mountune exterior pack that much and it seems a bit cheeky to put it on the outside if you have not got the heart of the kit under the bonnet. If I ever get round to getting it I think I will either just have the badge on the back of the car or not bother with it at all and keep it a 'secret'

I know where I'd put my £1000 - on the parts for the performance upgrade.

I know where I'd put my £1000 - on the parts for the performance upgrade.

Yeah save up the extra 299 + fitting and get the performance rather then that looks

Naw I'm not really that into cars or power or speed so dont care about the performance upgrade. My Fiesta is a diesel anyway but I seem to be one of very few who thinks the mountune kit looks nice.

think id spend it on side skirts, and nice wheels! the mountune wheels aint nice!! n/o to anyone who has them

Well this is the first time I have come across so many people not liking the look - anyway for info it will cost more than £1000 as the tyres and wheel package come to just under that without fitting and the appearance pack is £149 without vat and labour. The engine is £1299 + vat and fitting, unless you can get the special launch promotion.

The demo car I had this week has the toned down appearance pack fitted on it - black carbon fibre.

I get enough comments, looks and people drawing up winding down there windows and shouting how much they love my car, to see that the majority of people love the look just as much as we do.

I wouldnt want to drive anything else right now.

Not really my cup of tea either, never did like sticky stripe's and stuff, rather have a wolf in sheeps clothing ,than a sheep in wolfs clothing,irrespective to what engine is under the bonnet,and the yellow is a touch "sudden" ,still its your car,and your money and if you love the graphics and the wheels then go for it,but not for me, the most i would go for is a very small discreet mount tune badge on the tailgate and even thats debateable, but best wishes for what ever you choose

Kristal

Well this is the first time I have come across so many people not liking the look - anyway for info it will cost more than £1000 as the tyres and wheel package come to just under that without fitting and the appearance pack is £149 without vat and labour. The engine is £1299 + vat and fitting, unless you can get the special launch promotion.

The demo car I had this week has the toned down appearance pack fitted on it - black carbon fibre.

I get enough comments, looks and people drawing up winding down there windows and shouting how much they love my car, to see that the majority of people love the look just as much as we do.

I wouldnt want to drive anything else right now.

looks smart in white kinda sets it off! just doesnt look good against black car and black wheels!! only ever liked the mountune kit on white! thats why they done it on a white car

Michelle, I can get the entire thing done for £1030 as I am not going for the engine upgrade and I am just going for standard performance tyres instead of the high performance dunlop tyres. Really didnt expect such negative opinions.

Really didnt expect such negative opinions.

Ultimately it's your car and if you want it then go for it, other peoples opinions shouldn't matter! I'm on the not so keen side of it, I think yellow and black plus your chrome trims is too much, but my opinion counts for nothing. Plus a photoshop never does justice to stuff like that. Sorry if my opinion offends! You can insult my shoes if you like?? ;)

Sorry to say i'm not keen on the look of the Mountune exterior either... but will say it looks nearly ok on the white.

But then im not a big fan of the spoilers and plasticky ill fitting look of the side skirts either.

I can't but help but feel its all "gilding the lily" The new Fiesta has to be simply one of the best looking cars ive ever seen!

The poor designers must have fits when they see what some people do to their carefully thought out car designs :)

But of course as an earlier poster quite rightly says... its each to their own.

plunder

Sorry, looks a bit tacky to me but if you like it go for it.

I think it suits Frozen white much better.

Thanks for the opinions guys! Just cant believe only 1 person liked it! I dont know what to do now, I wanted the mountune upgrade as I thought it would make my car unique as I have yet to see it on a car in my local area.

Go for it, if you like it thats all that matters, a handful of people on here who dislike it isnt enough to base your decision on, what if everyone had liked it then when you had it done you got negatIive comments wherever you went, would you regret baseing your decision on the Ford Owners forum input lol.

When I went to Mountune this week, they said they had created a toned down appearance pack for those with other colour cars that dont work well with the yellow pack, he agreed with me that black and white suit the yellow best. I had someone at my gym yesterday come over to me as I was getting in my car to ask about it, he had read all the reviews in car mags and as soon as I started the car up he was sold, he was going to go to Fords to look at ordering a new fiesta and having the upgrade carried out, I did say for him to go for black though as I dont want another one in the area lol.

For the 5/6 people here who dont like it, 5/6 people in the real world will.

Go for it, if you like it thats all that matters, a handful of people on here who dislike it isnt enough to base your decision on, what if everyone had liked it then when you had it done you got negatIive comments wherever you went, would you regret baseing your decision on the Ford Owners forum input lol.

Yes, as Michelle says, if it is what YOU want then get it as YOU will be the one regreting it later if you don't.

I really really dont like the mountune exterior look. no offence to michelle et al

Would love to have the tuning kit tho and guess I would get used to the exhaust! LOL

I wouldn't have the pack myself but I think it is a great way of adding individuality and customisation to your Fiesta without making it look tacky. Ford should be applauded for endorsing these upgrades.

Michelle, I can get the entire thing done for £1030 as I am not going for the engine upgrade and I am just going for standard performance tyres instead of the high performance dunlop tyres. Really didnt expect such negative opinions.

:blink:

Why do you only want the wheels and the stickers and not the engine upgrade??

It just doesn't make any sense to me at all. All that money for a bit of paint and some stickers, instead of actually getting the upgrade????

Madness! I'm a bit suprised nobody has laughed in your face... Just imagine the embarrasment of it, the stickers will attract people to your car, then they'll ask what you've had done, and you'll say that you spent over a grand on some STICKERS!!

Mental!

People will point at your car in the street and say "look its that crazy guy who spent ONE THOUSAND AND THIRTY pounds on some stickers for his car, how silly"

I wont go on cos I dont want to offend you like. But at least think about it.....

get off the guys back, he told you its a diesel, and that he's into car aesthetics rather than tuning. Why is he mental to want to spend some money on aesthetics?? Age and insurance premiums are always a factor till 25+

However i do think the money involved is a bit OTT for what you'd actually be getting, imo the wheels are over priced for what they are. Have a look at ROTA wheels for some custom looking wheels, also check out http://www.wheel-whores.com/forum/ pictures for some inspiration.

As the lady said, if you like the decal pack, fill your boots!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club