Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Proud New Owner But Have A Niggle! :-)

postie1

So today i took the plunge and bought a 2008 ford fusion + 1.6 tdci with 52000 on and i'm really happy with it, but i've made the rookie mistake of not trying everything out before buying the problem i am having is the armrest on the drivers seat is stuck down i have tried everything but it will not budge i've looked in the manual and followed the instructions from there so i've come to the conclusion that its broke.

wondering if there is many others out there that are having this same problem? and is there anyway to fix it other than buying new part?

Many Thanks

Scott

stick a photo up :)

is it the sorage armrest, or is it just the one that comes down from the seat side?

Unfortunately my phone camera has a crack on it :unsure: so will have to wait for the missus to return :(

Oh and its the armrest on the drivers seat :)

I had that on the CMAX, what you have to do is pull it up then down, or down then up to release the click.

Just been out to have a good look at now i've tried everything its seems as if it is jammed as there is no play in it at all.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club