Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Spot The Poor Vauxhall!

nath.mk7.st

Yep but fords very really need pushing so then u never drive a Vauxhall

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

• Like 1

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByFord OC1405635430.300026.jpg

Good photo shop skills haha

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByFord OC1405635574.482997.jpg

Haha so true

I think all car clubs have their own version of this. Everyone hates the chuffing things

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

Yep but fords very really need pushing so then u never drive a Vauxhall

post-55675-14056361895_thumb.jpg

Hummmm....

No comment !

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Ford OC

post-48420-140563624954_thumb.jpg

Best thing to happen to one haha :lol:

• Like 2

Off topic but read this... Maybe abit too far this lol

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/2000899/Man-admits-having-s*x-with-1000-cars.html

That is mad as !Removed!.... O.o

How many extra bhp?

Sent from my C5303 using Ford OC mobile app

post-50491-140568770643_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

post-55675-140596596625_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

oh dear god....

having read every post on this thread and reviewed every picture, I actually feel physically sick!

why on earth some people would take a cack car and do whatever they did to them above are just....

I am speachless!

On a plus side I have to say, Its nice to see the cars in their natural arrangements! for example, humans such as you and I (sorry dogs and cat forum viewers!) will happily fall into the feotal position when laying down, much as the Corsa draws to its laying on the side, or on its back, although I certainly applaud the one who went for a much better effort of standing upright! that sir was an acomplishment, regardless of the car you drive, that is pretty good going!

• Like 1

Can't offer any pictures, but try this ...

"Spot", the Poor Vauxhall

After leaving the big factory Spot the little Vauxhall lived in a showroom for a while before he was bought by a nice lady.
He lived in a nice cosy garage and his owner had him washed and cleaned inside every month by a nice valeter; this made Spot really happy.
Spot beamed with pride every time his owner took him to where she worked as Spot had his own space in a nice covered car park where the nasty pigeons couldn't mess on his clean paint.
Every year she took him to the big garage; Spot was especially happy after his filters were changed and he was filled with nice fresh oil.
When he was three years old Spot was taken to another garage for an 'MOT' where he was poked and prodded all over.
Spot didn't like this as the man lent on Spot with dirty hands and left greasy marks on Spot's steering wheel.
Not long after the nasty 'MOT' he heard his owner saying she'd had a 'pay rise' and was going to get a better car; Spot thought he was a nice car and this news made Spot sad.
A few days later Spot was driven to the garage where all the proud German cars were lined up in strict rows.
He saw his owner looking at the smaller German cars and after a while she went into the showroom where Spot could just see her in his mirrors; his owner was sat at a desk with a salesman and pointing to things on the desk.
The salesman and his owner came out and went out in one of the small German cars; when they came back Spot saw his owner handing his keys to the salesman.
She got in a new small German car and left Spot behind with all the German cars; Spot was unhappy as the even the small German cars teased him for being 'cheap' and were not at all nice to him.
The salesman came out later and put a big 'FOR SALE - LOW COST MOTORING' sticker on Spot's windscreen.
Spot missed his nice warm garage and for weeks he was left parked outside in a dark corner under a tree where it was damp, chilly and the pigeons messed on his paint.
One day another man came and washed the dirt off Spot; it wasn't the nice valeter that treated Spot carefully, but a man in overalls who used a dirty sponge which left Spot feeling all itchy as though he'd been scratched.
The next day a young man came to the German garage; he looked all round Spot and after kicking Spot's tyres Spot saw him go into the showroom.
The young man and the salesman came out and they took Spot for a 'test drive'; they went into the showroom when they got back and when the young man came out he was carrying Spot's keys.
The young man got into Spot and drove off, Spot realised he'd been sold and the young man was his new owner; Spot was happy again.
Although his new owner didn't have a nice warm garage Spot was kept under a covered area and was washed regularly with lots of warm soapy water.
One day his new owner went to car park where there were lots of other Vauxhalls which were racing up and down the car pack creating lots of noise and smoke; Spot didn't like this car park at all as he was almost hit by one of the racers.
The next week Spot was driven to a shop with a big orange sign and when his owner came out he was pushing a trolley with a number of boxes, packets and tins in it.
When they got home Spot's owner took all the boxes inside and for the next few weeks Spot saw other boxes being delivered to his owner's home.
One bright Saturday morning Spot's owner came out, jacked up Spot and propped him up on bricks, lifting all his wheels off the ground.
Then he unscrewed some of Spot's bolts and took bits off Spot; for a while Spot felt very wobbly as he had no wheels and his springs had been taken off; he very scared when his owner made the springs shorter by cutting bits off.
Spot couldn't remember what happened next as his battery was taken off, but when he woke up on Sunday morning he was back on the ground with some shiny new wheels and all the boxes had gone.
His owner must have changed Spot's radio as his old one didn't have all the flashing lights that new one did.
Spot knew the new radio wasn't a proper Vauxhall one as it didn't fit properly and had been wedged in place with some foam and bits of cardboard from the boxes.
When the radio was turned on Spot was horrified as it was very noisy causing his boot shelf to keep bouncing up and down; Spot then realised his little boot had been filled up with a very big speaker.
His owner got in and as it was really sunny wound down both front windows before Spot was started up.
Spot rasped loudly and as he was reversed out onto the road Spot saw his old exhaust pipe on top of the big bin.
When they drove down the small road that led to his owner's home Spot had trouble getting over the large bumps in the road and his bottom scraped noisily.
On Friday Spot had cleared the bumps easily and he wasn't sure why the bumps now seemed so high; Spot felt happier when he managed to get over the last bump and reach the big road.
Since it was still early there were only a few other cars passing the end of the small road and Spot could see it would be easy to pull out safely onto the big road.
His owner revved Spot a lot causing him make lots of noise and instead of pulling out gently he swerved out onto the big road; Spot didn't feel right as he wiggled about a lot instead of being able to drive off smoothly.
Even though he wasn't going very fast and his bonnet was down Spot could feel a draft on top of his engine; perhaps his owner hadn't closed the bonnet properly.
Instead of going to the big food shop like he usually did on a Sunday Spot's owner drove back and forth along all of the big road several times; Spot felt very wobbly as they went round the roundabouts at each end.
Another car pulled up alongside Spot at the traffic lights and Spot was revved loudly by his owner.
The traffic lights changed to green and Spot's owner tried racing the other car to the next set of traffic lights, but was overtaken.
As they pulled up behind the other car at the next set of traffic lights Spot could see the other car's badges which read 'Focus ST' then Spot noticed two lights start to flash blue in the back of the other car.
A man in a blue uniform got out of the other car and as he walked towards them Spot heard the man mutter quietly 'a chavved up Barry car'; Spot was confused as his name wasn't Barry.
Spot's engine was turned off by his owner when the man in uniform stood next to his owner, "Who do you think you are ? Michael Schumacher ?", the man in uniform asked as he got out his notebook.
The man in uniform carefully examined Spot and made several notes in his book before taking the Spot's keys out.
"This vehicle is unroadworthy and will be impounded.", intoned the man in uniform and after a little while a big lorry came and took Spot away to a dingy compound that was surrounded by a big spikey fence.
Spot was very sad and wondered if he'd see his owner again.

With apologies to Eric Hill.

• Like 7

Then Spot was crushed and all Ford owners lived happily ever after :p

Sent from my S5

• Like 3

haha,

Its sad, that I actually felt very sorry for Spot! thinking of it that way, I can sympathise - its not the cars fault its owner is a fist!

I almost willed for him to be found a nice home and have him put back to his happy days :p

• Like 1

Haha that made me laugh :)

Until today i never really noticed this...

alfa_romeo_giulietta_tb_opel_astra_41.jp

WHAT??

• Like 1

Funny they couldn't even copy the Fiat very well either. Or did Fiat copy the C***sa, if they did that is very sad indeed. Mind you at least the Fiat will fall apart from rust in a couple of years so it has a short life having to look like that

I've always thought that Hyundai seem to copy other cars. One of them looks very much like an older BMW 1 series and another looks like something else I've forgotten.

Are we looking at the same picture?! One is an Alfa and the other is an A**ra...

• Like 1

There you go then can't tell them apart haha. That'll teach me not to try and multi task, talking to wife and pretending like I'm interested and also reading and replying to this thread.

• Like 2

talking to wife and pretending like I'm interested

haha classic

Funny they couldn't even copy the Fiat very well either. Or did Fiat copy the C***sa, if they did that is very sad indeed. Mind you at least the Fiat will fall apart from rust in a couple of years so it has a short life having to look like that

Erm it's a Alfa Romeo. Not a fiat haha :p

Erm it's a Alfa Romeo. Not a fiat haha :p

Alfa is owned by Fiat.

• Like 1

Buy a Vxr over a st/rs and you WILL loose your house !!!

post-55675-140614825371_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Okay mr vauxhall no need to take your jealousy out on the ford !!!

post-55675-140614842844_thumb.jpg

Edit just realised this is a bmw my bad lol

How the f**k.

Sent from my C5303 using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club