Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Spot The Poor Vauxhall!

nath.mk7.st

Seeing that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy for some reason.

• Like 4

I saw an astra today with a "hand wash only" sticker on the back...Didn't realise paint quality was that bad :/

• Like 3

Waterless wash is better as they dissolve like Alka Seltzer in water. ;)

• Like 2

Saw this Corsa in a video of the Shoreham air crash aftermath...

post-53371-0-41252300-1440277764_thumb.j

Very sad, I doubt the poor driver made it. :( Very sobering to see how quickly life can be taken away.

RIP to all those involved. :(

• Like 2

This one I will agree with is a poor vauxhall, without joke. It's an awful thing to have happened if the driver didn't make it our.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Two of them!

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Looks like an unsuccessful mating ritual where the female tried to eat the male during the course of mating

Said in my best David Attenborough voice haha

• Like 3

This one I will agree with is a poor vauxhall, without joke. It's an awful thing to have happened if the driver didn't make it our.

Last I heard it was 7 dead, that was last night, I've not checked news today :/ very sad.

Still 7 at the moment, however police have said to expect the death toll to rise as they continue to search the crash site.

We were going to go as I wanted to see the Vulcan display but obviously (and for good reason) that won't be happening now.

We drove on the A27 past this junction hundreds of times when we used to live in Bracklesham Bay, West Sussex & frequented the Shoreham air show regularly

But for the grace of God

Shocking tragedy

Incredible really, I don't mean to make light of the situation but it really goes to show about 'expecting the unexpected' when driving, not that they'd have time to do anything, but it shows anything can happen...

• Like 1

99.9% of the time if a driver anticipates & expects the unexpected there is time for evasive action

This awful tragedy was the other 0.1%

The chances of being killed in ones' car by an out of control aircraft must be infinitesimally remote

• Like 3

99.9% of the time if a driver anticipates & expects the unexpected there is time for evasive action

This awful tragedy was the other 0.1%

The chances of being killed in ones' car by an out of control aircraft must be infinitesimally remote

Definitely. I suppose that's the awful thing, sometimes when your numbers up, your numbers up.. I've got the nip out shortly, I'll be driving in dual carriageway, I'll consider road condition, weather condition, cars, motorbikes, trucks, my own car and my attention, animals, the one thing I'd never think about is helicopters, airplanes, meteorites etc.... Scary times..

First video.... OK, so you blitzed a Ferrari.... But you're still driving a Honda..

• Like 1

Perhaps it's a better barbecue than it is a car?

post-53371-0-63956600-1441019698_thumb.j

• Like 3

Pretty ugly looking barbecue to have lying around though...

• Like 1

Much more of a functional barbi than a car though

I saw what I thought was a new Corsa yesterday, with the most horrible alloy design I've ever seen. It had one spoke on each alloy coloured red. Also one of it's front DRLs didn't work even though it looked like it was almost new haha.

• Like 2

I feel sorry for this poor corsa... being driven by such a special tard...

https://uk.screen.yahoo.com/raging-motorist-caught-camera-122000967.html

Well that's embarrassing, number plate and all on show hahah...

Allllllllllthooooooooooooooooooooough..... The learner driver probably shouldn't have stopped...

If you stop you get nose to tail traffic, if each car slows or tucks in as the emergency vehicle approaches, it can at least 'hop' past each car and into the space etc... As you can see learner driver stops, corsa stops, and about 2-3 other vehicles stop, creating a - what 10-12 metre block of metal work that the ambulance then has to navigate around with oncoming traffic...

Hoooooooooooooooooooooowever.... it's a learner driver vs a corsa with a pleb inside... so **** the corsa!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So...adblock stopped working for a second, I was horrified to see the advert at the top...

post-30230-144208083586_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club