Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Zetec S Rear Spoiler Question

.Nick.

I'm getting a 5dr Titanium in Sea Grey and would like to upgrade the rear spoiler. Has anyone put the larger Zetec S spoiler on a 5dr Fiesta? Also does anyone know of a UK supplier of the spoiler? (apart from Ford?)

Thanks

Nick

Dunno about the spoiler but nice spec on your car

Dunno about the spoiler but nice spec on your car

Thanks - it's going to be the dogs ball-locks ;) I've got that many options I can't remember them all. I want to add a front and ZS rear spoiler too but need to check the ZS rear spoiler will fit a 5dr.

I'll bore you all with photos when i get it :lol:

Thanks - it's going to be the dogs ball-locks ;) I've got that many options I can't remember them all. I want to add a front and ZS rear spoiler too but need to check the ZS rear spoiler will fit a 5dr.

I'll bore you all with photos when i get it :lol:

Nice spec Nick but you can't have an electric sunroof on the Fiesta--it's not an option unfortunately.

It's the only other option I wanted and they don't pigging well do it! ;)

This is the only other place I know where you can get spares and extra's Link

Thats the website I found today - does £172 seem like a good price for the rear spoiler?

Nice spec Nick but you can't have an electric sunroof on the Fiesta--it's not an option unfortunately.

It's the only other option I wanted and they don't pigging well do it! ;)

I'm having it done by a local sunroof place. Getting a Webasto 300 B)

here you have my fiesta with rear big spoiler:)

dsc7994amin.th.jpgdsc7997min.th.jpg

Brilliant! Thanks for the photos - your car looks great. I think the optional alloys and big rear spoiler make the 5dr look so much better.

You're getting a sunroof retrofitted onto your Mk7?

Oh, I'd be interested in seeing pics of that when you can............ ;)

You're getting a sunroof retrofitted onto your Mk7?

Yes - want to take care of the leather interior and my car is in the sun all day - I want a sunroof so that I can leave it open to stop the car from getting too hot.

Oh, I'd be interested in seeing pics of that when you can............ ;)

No problem! :)

I'm getting a 5dr Titanium in Sea Grey and would like to upgrade the rear spoiler. Has anyone put the larger Zetec S spoiler on a 5dr Fiesta? Also does anyone know of a UK supplier of the spoiler? (apart from Ford?)

Thanks

Nick

I've just ordered Spoiler :D

Yes - want to take care of the leather interior and my car is in the sun all day - I want a sunroof so that I can leave it open to stop the car from getting too hot.

You want to leave it open all day?

You want to leave it open all day?

Yes - it's got a rain sensor so will close if it rains. B)

Yes - it's got a rain sensor so will close if it rains. B)

But stuff will get in. Like Bees!

Also where did you order your spoiler from?

But stuff will get in. Like Bees!

Also where did you order your spoiler from?

It's only going to be popped up a little - not wound back. I'll shoo the bees out at 5pm :lol:

Spoiler from here £178 delivered to my work (I work right next door to DHL and that is their carrier)

I won't see my car for a few months anyway so I'll get it sprayed then fit it when it arrives

It's only going to be popped up a little - not wound back. I'll shoo the bees out at 5pm :lol:

Spoiler from here £178 delivered to my work (I work right next door to DHL and that is their carrier)

I won't see my car for a few months anyway so I'll get it sprayed then fit it when it arrives

So what will happen to the leather interior if there is no sunroof? Also why didn't you just buy the spoiler from Ford?

So what will happen to the leather interior if there is no sunroof? Also why didn't you just buy the spoiler from Ford?

I don't want the leather getting red hot - makes for an uncomfortable drive home even with AC on.

I couldn't face dealing with the guy on the Parts Desk at my Ford Dealer. I'm sure he smokes 'jazz' cigarettes and is as much use as a !Removed! in a spacesuit. I'm not even buying the car from Ford - the last time I did that my salesman changed s*x in the 2 months it took to get the car (I kid you not) and the commission from my sale went on a boob job... :blink:

I don't want the leather getting red hot - makes for an uncomfortable drive home even with AC on.

I couldn't face dealing with the guy on the Parts Desk at my Ford Dealer. I'm sure he smokes 'jazz' cigarettes and is as much use as a !Removed! in a spacesuit. I'm not even buying the car from Ford - the last time I did that my salesman changed s*x in the 2 months it took to get the car (I kid you not) and the commission from my sale went on a boob job... :blink:

Where are you getting your Ford from if you're not buying your Ford from Ford?

Where are you getting your Ford from if you're not buying your Ford from Ford?

I used AutoeBid and I am getting it from a company in Kidderminster who deal in discount cars. £13000 for the spec below.

I used AutoeBid and I am getting it from a company in Kidderminster who deal in discount cars. £13000 for the spec below.

Thats a wee bit cheaper than I got my similarly specced model. Only difference is I have a good dealer I suppose, might have considered buying elsewhere if my dealer was like yours but wasn't worth it cos I already had a good deal.

Have you come accross anybody else who has retrofitted a sunroof onto a Mk.7?

Rear spoiler from Ford is around £160 inc VAT....never mind ;)

Rear spoiler from Ford is around £160 inc VAT....never mind ;)

Yeah but he couldn't get it from there cos he was scared of the parts department bloke who was on the wakky-bakky...

The thing that I really dont get is this really strange situation.

He is buying a car from a dubious online "dealer" who gets the car from another dealer who is 100's of miles away in Kidderminster from where he lives in Scotland, then if and when the car does actually arrive he is going to take an angle grinder to the roof and bodge his own spoiler job... All for the sake of a saving a few quid

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club