Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Fiesta

adamc260

Hey all, I have a 53 plate fiesta ghia (MK6) and was looking to make some slight changes to it, just a quick question, on the MK7 (05 roughly to 08) they updated the front bumper, rear bumper, front and rear lights and interior..... now... will the new lights and bumpers fit on the MK6 or have they made THAT much of a change that it wouldn't? I would love to get my car looking like the MK7 as it looks a bit smarter than the MK6. let me know if it's do-able. Had a little look see myself and everything seems the same but... never can be too sure!

• 1 month later...

:rolleyes:

Hey all, I have a 53 plate fiesta ghia (MK6) and was looking to make some slight changes to it, just a quick question, on the MK7 (05 roughly to 08) they updated the front bumper, rear bumper, front and rear lights and interior..... now... will the new lights and bumpers fit on the MK6 or have they made THAT much of a change that it wouldn't? I would love to get my car looking like the MK7 as it looks a bit smarter than the MK6. let me know if it's do-able. Had a little look see myself and everything seems the same but... never can be too sure!

Yes mate the parts will change over.I had the (mk6) ghia now have the (mk7)I dont know about the wiring of the lights because the (mk7) has two reversing lights to the (mk6) one.The interior is about the same,only the dash is different.The looks of the(mk7) are better.Also some useless info for you the (mk7) has a pedestrian friendly bonnet meaning its slightly thinner.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club