Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Black Panther Back On The Road!! :)

johnnymac16

So last night I got given the keys to my black panther back from ford after they fitted a new alternator, bulbs, new battery and some belt thingy not sure, and also a free valet clean so it looks and smells brand new again :) So im one happy person, the car seems to be driving better than b4 so something was affecting the performance which Im guessing was the power problem..

Also should have the spolier within the next two weeks as its currently in germany and then being sprayed once its gets here and il fit it to my car! Woo Hoo im a happy mk7 owner again!

Good to hear that your car is back to being 100% fit and well again, although its terrible that something so new needed so much treatment already. Happy days driving again hun x

I am glad that this is finally sorted out for you. Hopefully you will have no more problems with it :)

So last night I got given the keys to my black panther back from ford after they fitted a new alternator, bulbs, new battery and some belt thingy not sure, and also a free valet clean so it looks and smells brand new again :) So im one happy person, the car seems to be driving better than b4 so something was affecting the performance which Im guessing was the power problem..

Also should have the spolier within the next two weeks as its currently in germany and then being sprayed once its gets here and il fit it to my car! Woo Hoo im a happy mk7 owner again!

Good to hear you've got it back Johnny.

Happy days are here again--get some driving / posing done that man! ;)

Yeah the car is all good! I drove into london today and not a single problem, it drove like it was 7months ago when I picked it up.

Also got some more good news, my spolier arrived today at my dealer from germany and will be picking it up wednesday and fitting it to my car, and I also enquired about ordering the rear diffuser as that would make the rear look good. Il keep u lot updated, pics next thursday most probs woo hoo im a happy happy mk7 owner again!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club