Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Performance Upgrades

csaxton

Hi All

I've had my Mk4 Mondeo Titanium X Sport 2.2 for 6 months now and I'm starting to get itchy feet!!

So far I've de badged the rear and changed the front and rear badges for DBM carbon overlays! Just got the car back from having the wheels powder coated anthracite and diamond cut. I will upload some pictures once it has been cleaned (hopefully tomorrow!).

Most people would be happy with the 197bhp but not me! What would you guys suggest as the best performance upgrades and can you recommend any garages/retailers etc?

Thanks

Craig

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

• Like 1

like the sound of your car and will forward to seeing the pics

• Like 1

post-51331-140606118209_thumb.jpgpost-51331-140606119882_thumb.jpgpost-51331-140606122094_thumb.jpgpost-51331-140606123016_thumb.jpgpost-51331-140606123733_thumb.jpgpost-51331-140606124863_thumb.jpgpost-51331-140606168658_thumb.jpgpost-51331-140606169622_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

• Like 1

Pictures as promised...

My next plans are to change the number plates bulbs to LED's as well as the puddle lamps when I can find out how to get the bulbs out!

Any suggestions?

The couple of pictures that didn't failed on the last upload

post-51331-140606343006_thumb.jpgpost-51331-140606344954_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Just a quick update guys

I have just changed my rear number plate bulbs to these:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/181383871337?_trksid=p2060778.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

And puddle lamp bulbs to these:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/170857624372?_trksid=p2060778.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

I had no fitting issues with either. Pictures to follow once it gets a bit darker.

• Like 1

As you can see from the pictures, I'm not happy with the brightness of the puddle lamp bulbs. I will be looking for alternative bulbs, maybe ones with a different configuration of LED's. If any can recommend any I would appreciate some direction.

Just a little note when I was replacing the puddle lamp bulbs. I found the best way to get to the clip was to move the mirror glass outwards, away from the door. There is a small plastic clip which you can release using a flat screwdriver. What I didn't realise at the time was that there is a small screw holding the bulb unit in place. I believe the only way to get to this is to remove the glass. Obviously, when I gently prised the unit out of the wind mirror, the small plastic clip gave way. All I did to make the unit fit back in was cut off the screw holder. I am confident that the plastic clip that needs releasing is strong enough to hold the bulb unit.

liking the pics and thanks for sharing.

like what you have done with the alloys.

nice looking mondeo you got

Thanks b4zz

• 4 weeks later...

Those alloys look great, looking forward to seeing what else you get up to. Might use this as a bit of inspiration for my mk4 titanium x sport once I get it.

Those alloys are great, just wish we could get it in a 4 wheel-nut configuration for the fiesta...

keep up the good work

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club