Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ok Sell To Me A Fiesta St 2 Or 3

laumk7

People don't really nick an ST labelled Ford, RS models people will rob you blind for those as they are rare and parts are worth a fortune plus good get away cars, ST's are common and not very valuable, hence why all the M series and Audi RS models get nicked, parts for them cost a fortune so they rob them, strip them and export the parts to Eastern Europe etc and flog them off.

• Like 1

I wouldn't know because it would be easier to get in to Buckingham palace than my car as I guard it with my life! Oh and CCTV triple locked gate and it's parked 2ft from my living room and bedroom window lol :)

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Ford OC

Wouldn't stop them, Google audi rs4 nicked in 30 seconds, it'd be gone by the time you've been woken up and thought about what's happening and got outside, but it's not a high risk car anyway, reflected by cheap insurance. Higher risk cars like Subarus and Rs audis will always be high just because people love to nick them.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Ford OC mobile app

Yer but they'd have to steal my transit connect 1st. Witch is parked right in front of it haha.

As above though, people really won't bother nicking an ST anyway so no need to fret about that as a reason not to buy one. Honestly, people talk as if they're supercars or something lol.

That's good to know. I must admit that was my one worry about it all. So insurance group 30 isn't high risk then? What is a high risk group?

Yer but they'd have to steal my transit connect 1st. Witch is parked right in front of it haha.

Also just use a steering lock if worried. Thieves may be clever at watching a YouTube video but give them a £50 mk3 fiesta where it's all manual and no electrics and they'd be there forever trying to nick it, I learned to lockpick a while ago and can do doors etc but the steering locks seem to be ducking impossibru to get open, gets my seal of approval. And for the record I learned out of curiosity from watching dexter not to go on the rob.

I thought most modern cars could only be nicked easily if they can get hold of the keys? Especially with keyless entry, there's not even a keyhole for the ignition. And the ST has a Thatcham alarm as standard so that's surely a good thing.

I guess when you think about it the ST isn't really that desirable given the power and speed of many other cars. Clearly to people who love the Fiesta they love the car but to most of the car driving world I think it's just an ST.

How many STs have Ford meant to have sold as I see quite a few of them driving on the roads these days.

Yeah they are pretty common now, can't wait to see thousands of them at Ford Fair although it might make it feel a bit less special.

Yeah they are pretty common now, can't wait to see thousands of them at Ford Fair although it might make it feel a bit less special.

Now im actually going to buy one I keep seeing them on the road. I get the feeling that they are quite a common car, is it right that Ford sold 6000 plus last year in the UK and well if that is the same this year then could there be as many as 12,000 of them on the road?

Mine was late March 14 build and I'm number 2894 :)

How do u find out your build number ?

Surly if that is your number that has to throw into doubt the 6500 sold in the first year.

Mmmm they make them at 30 a day and there are 5.3k st2's on the road atm so the rest are on order so think that is about right.

And how many st3s now sold as they claim most st2 were speced up to st3 levels anyway.

The figures for st3 aren't up to date with the dvla yet

How do u find this out clarky ?

I'll pm you Nathan

That howmanyleft website is really good. How accurate / upto date are those stats?

I'm assuming more than 8 ST3 have now been sold? Lol Also interesting how few ST1s have been sold.

Yeah the st1's are very rare lol and definitely more than 8 st3's are on the road, but as I said above those figures are out of date, think it is done quarterly by the dvla

If using those figures and the feeling of how many seem to be sold this model of Fiesta could soon be one of the more popular versions. Lol

Never seen an st1 on the road, looking on eBay and auto trader they all seem to be st2s, small difference in cost for a fair bit more kit. Plus the pauper specs become undesirable 2nd hand as pretty much the same cost except sat nav models as they seem to always sell 2nd hand for a bit more regardless of brand. Chomped my ducking wheel this morning bad too, proper ate a kerb with a 8inch scab all down the side, #!Removed!

Mmmm they make them at 30 a day and there are 5.3k st2's on the road atm so the rest are on order so think that is about right.

Pretty poor tbh, Toyota build the auris in 57 mins and the production line takes about 20 cars a time. Japanese efficiency there. Although a new roller takes about 3 months at a time.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club