JC600

Couple Of Questions

I've had a look on the Ford Etis at what my Focus came with from the factory.

What is Marketing Flex Prep Pack 60? And with convenience group? Also says I have auto head lamps, auto in what way? Thanks.

Sent from under the bonnet

The auto lamps item on the minor features is a bit confusing as this isn't the auto on/off headlamps with corresponding 'Auto' position on the headlamp switch. Just double checked that with a random reg pinched off an ebay car. It's not related to auto levelling either as the example I checked didn't have Xenon lamps so would have manual levelling. The ebay car had Flex Prep Pack 60 so looks like there's a lot of different ones!

There's lot of useful info on there but some confusing stuff too!

Just googled round in a circle to another post on here - auto headlights could be the 'follow you home' lights where the car will leave headlights on for say 30s after you get out of it if you toggle hi/low bean soon after turning ignition off..

Ok cheers, done loads of googling......couldn't get a definite answer. Mine hasn't got xenon lamps or manual leveling. I'll have to try the follow me home lights. Cheers.

Sent from under the bonnet