Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What Was On Your Shortlist?

paulworthing

Never thought to ask if it was your car RIIIDAA - you got any other pics that you care to share of it or you (if you have let me know and I'll PM uyou my email address) and whereabouts you based then as it says Croydon and Worthing is not that far away . . .

BTW - how much did the wheels set you back as an accessory

eBay. About £620 plus postage iirc inc tyres Bridgestone

Im actually in Wallington SM6

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• paulworthing

• Nightowl

• hedgepig

• RIIIDAA

Thanks for that - have saved it into my favourites so I can take a look now and then to remind me of what I have ordered. Shame there are not more pictures though

Not to worry Paul. I have tracked down all the images you'll ever need until your 3-door Titanium in Squeeze (with body kit of course)

turns-up for collection. This even has the 7-spoke wheels too! Click on the right-hand gallery pics & just drool! Enjoy...

http://www.themotorreport.com.au/22626/200...ad-test-review/

:rolleyes:

I had a short list of a Fiesta, Clio, Aygo or Yaris. Glad i got my Fiesta cos i love it, it looks good and it's better than my first car....just the constant things goin wrong im not loving!

Not to worry Paul. I have tracked down all the images you'll ever need until your 3-door Titanium in Squeeze (with body kit of course)

turns-up for collection. This even has the 7-spoke wheels too! Click on the right-hand gallery pics & just drool! Enjoy...

http://www.themotorreport.com.au/22626/200...ad-test-review/

:rolleyes:

Was going to have that exact spec, with the Tech Pack, but could just not stop thinking how much better the 17"ers look so using the £100 for the 7 spokes and then £400 from the keyless thing I managed to only have to find an extra £200 for the X Pack! Still would like the start button but I can only stretch the budget so far and £400 for a gimic is just too far I'm afraid!

not a fan of the 7 spokes

Me neither - they look too much like the standard Zetec wheels - the 17"ers are so much more horny!

i liked the 17inchers but not a fan of leather, or paying a grand for the x pack on titanium so the money saved there going on mountune as long as gf dont object :ph34r:

i liked the 17inchers but not a fan of leather, or paying a grand for the x pack on titanium so the money saved there going on mountune as long as gf dont object :ph34r:

Well I talked it through, and kind of begged too, and my dealer ended up putting the X Pack on for £710 for me as it is one of the options that the dealers have a larger margin on. Having said that, I'm not a lover of leather either and would rather not have it but I wanted the wheels more

so the money saved there going on mountune as long as gf dont object :ph34r:

If it's your car and you want it---do it! ;)

Well I talked it through, and kind of begged too, and my dealer ended up putting the X Pack on for £710 for me as it is one of the options that the dealers have a larger margin on. Having said that, I'm not a lover of leather either and would rather not have it but I wanted the wheels more

was saying same thing to dealer i just want the wheels!

dealer did say though that they might do an dealer option later for the wheels at £500 so here's hoping

dealer did say though that they might do an dealer option later for the wheels at £500 so here's hoping

I reckon IF Ford offered just the 17" alloy wheels as a seperate option - they'd make an absolute killing!

Yeah the dealer said about me buying them as an accessory but at £130 per wheel plus the cost of tyres (Ford would fit tyres costing about £100 each) it actually worked out cheaper to get the leather and ESP thrown in and have the X Pack. My partner also pointed out that come sale time that the leather trim would probably add to the price we could get for it so with my sensible head on it made perfect sense! LOL

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club