Do Not Sell My Personal Information

how much did you pay?

Beermonster

Funny you should say that, it qualifies for the scrappage in October (I think), not sure how much it will save me on a new car Ford though. And the other week I was thinking about it. I put a few pros and cons together and I realised it's probably not the right time for me to get a new car.

Pros:

- I do get a brand new Fiesta (that's the car I'd get).

- No MOTs for 3 years.

- A warranty (something I've never had because I've always bought privately).

Cons:

- I've got quite attatched to this car.

- The finance/insurance payments. This is the main factor to stop me doing it. I'm currently paying £1,400/year for my car's insurance, because I'm only 18. I can afford that fine, not too sure if I can afford that AND the finance payments though. :(

Oh well. Maybe in the next couple of years when I get some NCBs. :lol:

You forgot to factor in the fact that I am sure there is a limited budget for this scrappage deal and if you don't get it now you might never get it

You forgot to factor in the fact that I am sure there is a limited budget for this scrappage deal and if you don't get it now you might never get it

Very true. I think I'm going to have to really do some research and see how much it would cost me. If it works out about the same (which I doubt), sign me up for a new Fiesta! :lol:

Or maybe I should consider a Mk.6 Fiesta. There's a few used car places down here who do the scrappage deals.

Bought my Fiesta in Jan...1.4 3 door titanium panther black with tech pack and upgraded alloys....paid £10998....thought that was a good deal

Im getting mine on the 1st of July (hopefully) 1.6 TDCI Titanium 5dr with X pack and advanced bluetooth in panther black, 13,499.....fairly happy with the deal, spent ages trying to find where i could get in cheapest......im having to go up to leicester to pick it up, im down nr london :(

£8900 and £4000 p/x for my 06 style

I ordered white zs with street pack, side skirts, quickclear windscreen and internal pack 1.

Then added £150 bluetooth after, making it total £9050 :P

i got a frozen white zetec s ti-vct wth street pack,citypack,side skirts,usb bluetooth,quickclear and alloy pedals and i paid £11,100 with ford privilige :)

I bought my 1.6 Ti-VCT Titanium (in poland options are quite different) plus:

Metallic Squeeze

bluetooth + USB

Partial Dres Up (big rear spoiler + 16"alloys)

Electronic Air Con

Alarm

Spare Wheel

2 keys like penknifes

Alloy pedals

All for £10,851 + £373 Insurance

My car

May 09 Reg Fiesta,, 5 Door, Zetec, 1.25 82PS.

Selected options

Panther Black Metallic, bluetooth Handsfree and Voice Control, Privacy Glass, alloys 16"x 6.5" 7-Spoke.

Given free with car by dealer

Carpet mats, Spare Wheel, tomtom v5 Satnav.

Discount given

£1,500 Dealer + £2,000 Scrappage Scheme = £3,500

Price paid £9,800

Ford Fiesta Zetec-s :

street pack (tints, 17" alloys, ESP)

city pack (reversing sensors, electric folding mirrors)

side skirts

quickclear windscreen

Sea Grey Metalic Paint

£12,100

:) job done! im 18 and i haggled that !Removed! down! lol with no scrappage! waiting for delivery yet :(

i got a frozen white zetec s ti-vct wth street pack,citypack,side skirts,usb bluetooth,quickclear and alloy pedals and i paid £11,100 with ford privilige :)

where the hell u buy that? lol!! i tried like 4 different dealers and not one could get below 12.. lol! they said they were losing money on it! u didnt scrappage?

where the hell u buy that? lol!! i tried like 4 different dealers and not one could get below 12.. lol! they said they were losing money on it! u didnt scrappage?

I think "Ford Privilege" is the important part of the statement.

• 5 months later...

Picking up my Zetec S Ti-Vct, frozen white with street pack on Thursday and paying £10,930. But lucky enough to have Ford Privilege £1000 discount on that, and was also owed £100 of the dealership so put that into the equation also.

Still not a bad price all in all as the prices have gone up a couple of times lately.

Oh, bearing in mind I have Privilege I have also had a 58 plate 1.25 3dr black Zetec for £8850, and missus now has a 59 plate Titanium 1.6 Tdci 5 door in silver for £12,400. I didn't even haggle on that, don't ask me why, missus was happy with the payment so Ileft it as that...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club