Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Testing out new products to try and make the car look new!

Michael P

I have been testing out the Auto Glym stuff on my Mums car (Also the car i will be driving until i have saved for the insurance!)

I have used the bodywork shampoo, fast glass and the polish, i was quite impressed!

P1020888.jpg

P1020889.jpg

P1020890.jpg

It hasn't actually been this clean since we picked it up from the dealership 5 years ago!

It's the turn of the inside tomorrow...oh no...

Oooh, shiiiiiney.

I use the Auto Glym stuff too, can't fault it. :D

yeah its all good. I've got to do my dad's car as well at some point

yeah its all good. I've got to do my dad's car as well at some point

Is that voluntarily, or did he ask you to? Because once I finish cleaning my car out my Dad always chucks his keys to me and tell me to clean his as well. :lol:

Is that voluntarily, or did he ask you to? Because once I finish cleaning my car out my Dad always chucks his keys to me and tell me to clean his as well. :lol:

well, mum's was voluntary, as it hasn't been cleaned properly for about 2 years

but with dad's car it gets valeted every time it goes in for a service and with him doing around 35,000 miles a year and it being a hybrid it has been serviced quite alot in its 15 month life!!

but it's looking shameful next to two other clean cars so i might do it ! :)

well, mum's was voluntary, as it hasn't been cleaned properly for about 2 years

but with dad's car it gets valeted every time it goes in for a service and with him doing around 35,000 miles a year and it being a hybrid it has been serviced quite alot in its 15 month life!!

but it's looking shameful next to two other clean cars so i might do it ! :)

35K a year?! :blink:

I thought I was a high miler lol.

35K a year?! :blink:

I thought I was a high miler lol.

its ridiculous, he has had the Prius since last april and its just ticked over 43,000 miles!

whereas my mum has had her car 5 years and its just gone over 50,000!!

He has to go to birmingham and back from where we live in staffordshire every day and he has to go to bristol about 2-3 times a week on top. its mad!

That car is positively glowing red! :blink:

Thanks ! i did the Prius today as well, not so shiny but still looking ok!

Thanks ! i did the Prius today as well, not so shiny but still looking ok!

I did mine this weekend using Autoglym Ultra Deep Shine polish and it looks fantastic.

In the past I've always used Mer but I'm really impressed with this Autoglym stuff.

I was so hot after finishing mine that poor Noddy will have to wait until next week!

i've been using super resin polish, something like that. Another auto glym friend is fast glass, cleans anything!

i've been using super resin polish, something like that. Another auto glym friend is fast glass, cleans anything!

As for glass, I always use Mr Muscle glass and window cleaner--it's really good and doesn't smear.

ahh. i would like to spend lots and lots of money on cleaning stuff, but the lack of lots and lots of money stops that

I've just used the "Showroom Shine" kit, minus the sponge, blech, and Tegan is beautiful now! This is the first time I've washed her since I got her two weeks ago. I've been waiting for the weather to cool down a bit, and to actually buy the stuff! She's so smooooth!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club