Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Snow Foam!

nathmogz7

hi people, thought i'd start a thread up regarding snow foam. Which ones do you think is the best on the market?

cheers for rely mate. Iva heard good and bad things about the demon one. Does it get rid of all dirt on the car? And some say the foam is not thick enough...

Yeah I would say its good, maybe other products are thicker though, my snow foam routine is pressure wash the car down, then spray on the foam, leave for 5 mins, pressure wash off, gets rid of most of it, obviously the sticky tar and bugs need to be worked separately.

I use the snow foam from AutoBrite the best stuff I've come across a few of my mates use it aswell with one of there snow foam lances

Sent from my C1905 using Ford OC mobile app

I use auto finesse avalanche and it's heaps better than the demon foam IMO

You should only be using snow foam as a pre wash though followed with a more intense scrub with a lamb-mitt. snow foam will soften and remove loads on its own but it's not 100%

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

• Like 2

Demon shine ftw! If I approve it, it must be good right?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

using valet pro citrus pre clean , used a few different snow foams , valet pro is good and cheaper per wash

I have tried the snow foam method when I purchased the High preasure gun, but to be honest I just use the bucket and soap method, goes alot quicker than setting up the machine to use the soap, and it still doesn't clean as good as I do with a propper wool mit and car wash.

PS. I still use the High preassure gun to spray, a standard hose doesn't work better than a High preassure gun.

I use demon, going to change soon through. I only use it as a pre wash now tbh.

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

thanks for all your replies, anyone know where i could get a cheap gun from for the snow foam? thanks in advance

snow foam is always better through a pressure washer and foam lance. If you're going to use a spray gun, get some pre wash instead.

foam lance i mean mate! any idea where cheapest place to get one from?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club